Clear All

Hard to sell fox bodies in an HOA.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        When is there really a bad time to buy a house, when mortage rate are high. Hell you might find your dream home during anytime of the year. But finding your dream home can be found in a short time or long time.
        this.

Comment

If you get a two story just make sure you have an electric attic fan, good insulation, a good HVAC unit and then install some radiant barrier. You'll do fine.

As for the best time to buy a house, honestly I wouldn't buy shit right now, it is all overpriced and no one knows what will happen once the cheap easy money from the Federal Reserve ends. Of course, if you talk to a realtor or a banker, there is no better time than right now to buy. That is because they get paid to transact. Take their words with a lot of salt.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            When is there really a bad time to buy a house, when mortage rate are high. Hell you might find your dream home during anytime of the year. But finding your dream home can be found in a short time or long time.
            The best time to buy is when mortgage rates are high.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              I would never live in a HOA. nothing but issues.

Comment

I've purchased a couple of good buys recently because of fear of another crash and some sellers with houses that have been on the market for long periods of time wanting out while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Lulz what?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    I would never live in a HOA. nothing but issues.
                    You're probably the reason HOAs were invented lol. Typically the people who hate them are the sole reason they exist.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      All people care about is how much the payment is so this idea has merit.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        You're probably the reason HOAs were invented lol. Typically the people who hate them are the sole reason they exist.
                        I have a shop .I sell nothing at my house. I live in a nice area. Just wouldn't want some cheese dick fucking with me over some bullshit

Comment

Working...
                        X