Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentinal, OK - Police Chief Shot in a home raid

This is from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation official page:

"The man who shot and wounded the Sentinel police chief will not be arrested at this time. The man was taken into investigative detention this morning after the shooting. For the past several hours, OSBI investigators have extensively interviewed the man. Facts surrounding the case lead agents to
    believe the man was unaware it was officers who made entry."

Sounds like a no knock warrant that went bad. Could have been a lot worse though.

No knocks are fucking dumb

Comment

Agreed! You have got to be a huge idiot to follow through with those.

Comment

If it was a no-knock gone bad, then good. It says he won't even be arrested at this time, so I guess he isn't even the guy they were looking for? Please be a wrong address or some other stupid fuck up.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          If it was a no-knock gone bad, then good. It says he won't even be arrested at this time, so I guess he isn't even the guy they were looking for? Please be a wrong address or some other stupid fuck up.
          Yeah, not sure if it is the wrong suspect, they aren't sure, or what.

I am guessing no knock. If the guy took shots at the officer and they are not straight up arresting him for shooting a cop and admit he might not have known they were cops, then they must not have identified themselves until the bullets were flying. He was probably in a back room when they come barging in so he just started firing. How no one was killed surprises me. Given the way cops are reported lately firing unnecessarily or ridiculous amounts of rounds, they must have shown great restraint not taking the house down Gauntlet style.

Comment

It has to be the wrong address and, despite their best effort, nothing was found and he lawyered up immediately otherwise they'd have charged him with SOMETHING to punish him for defending his home.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You cannot shoot a cop and NOT end up in jail.

Just like a cop cannot go to jail for shooting a citizen.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It might be a practical joke gone wrong or maybe someone in the department really hates the chief.

Comment

I'm very interested in how this turns out. It would be a great case to reference if it goes his way for future no knocks where bullets start flying the wrong direction.

Comment

The news said the cops were responding to a bomb threat on a local community center phoned in from the house that particular house. It was also stated the chief took 3 in the chest and 1 in the arm, and that he borrowed body armor from a local sheriff.

Both guys are lucky to be alive.
                    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I'm very interested in how this turns out. It would be a great case to reference if it goes his way for future no knocks where bullets start flying the wrong direction.
                      This guy was no billed for killing and officer during a no-knock

Comment

Working...
                      X