Pick n pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick n pull

Anyone know if they still do the half price weekends? I've tried calling those jokers but they must not know how to answer a phone.
    --carlos

sigpic

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
    Anyone know if they still do the half price weekends? I've tried calling those jokers but they must not know how to answer a phone.
    I've never seen one in the winter, but they do still have them in the summer.

Comment

Usually half price only happens now on or around major Holidays. Sign up for there e-mails spamming and it will let you know. They also post it on there website when they do. But remember they have a lot of B.S fees. They charge you an environment fee on everything i believe its 10% then tax then the core charge so it gets expensive pretty fast.

Comment

So it sounds like it might not be even worth waiting for.
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Getting them to answer is like asking the USPS to deliver mail on time

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

LOL. I've said it before and I'll say it again, UPS.
            --carlos

sigpic

Comment

They do but you have to be a toolkit member most of the time. I usually get emails ahead of time and there is a sale this weekend 15th thru 19th, 50% off everything pulled.

Comment

So I have to be a member to take advantage of the 50% sale???

Is that what you're saying?
                --carlos

sigpic

Comment

For the one this weekend, yes.

Comment

Half price of what, they put price tags on everything now? Let me know when there is a $65 all you can carry in one trip day

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      For the one this weekend, yes.
                      Be a bro, and take him.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I used to get so excited hunting for fox parts out there.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          Half price of what, they put price tags on everything now? Let me know when there is a $65 all you can carry in one trip day
                          LOL, believe it or not, I think they used to do something like that back in the day.
                          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

My brother and I went once, and carried quite a few things out. We saw a dude with some straps bundling stuff up, and the next time we had a bunch of aluminum drive shafts, ranger/aerostar axles, 94-95 hubs, etc that we strapped together and cleaned up!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                              LOL, believe it or not, I think they used to do something like that back in the day.
                              There is a place out in Tyler that still does that. $50 for whatever you can carry, $100 if it takes two people. If you can carry an engine out the door, it's yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X