Worst national anthem ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EW View Post
    The National Anthem is not a song to "put yo flava on." Sing it properly or decline the offer and let someone who will respect it sing it properly. I can not stand people that "weeeooohhh weeeooohhh" up the National Anthem not to mention butchering the lyrics.
    This statement is spot on. Unfortunately, most that are asked to sing it these days put their own "flava" to it. They either ruin it, or make it seem a lot longer than it really is.
    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Youtube Roxanne Barr National Anthem.

There is a comment there that says "If you watched Christinas performence then searched this, thumbs up"

I lmao...
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Should have had George Strait sing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Should have had George Strait sing it.
          I concur.

He would have been much more fitting for a Texas Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Anybody see the finger dust doritos commercial? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I concur.

He would have been much more fitting for a Texas Super Bowl.
              Him or Willie.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Him or Willie.
                  Have you seen Willie lately? He can't be trusted to complete the Anthem either.

Comment

And now she's arrested, not a good month for her.

Christina Aguilera arrested for drunkenness

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Singer Christina Aguilera and her boyfriend have been arrested on suspicion of being drunk in a car that was stopped on a West Hollywood street.

Sheriff's Deputy Bill McSweeney says Aguilera was a passenger in the car that was stopped at about 2:45 a.m. Tuesday.

Her boyfriend, 25-year-old Matthew Rutler, was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence. His bail was set at $30,000.

McSweeney says Aguilera appeared to be extremely intoxicated and unable to look after her own welfare.

A sheriff's website says she was booked on suspicion of a misdemeanor but McSweeney says she's essentially being held at the West Hollywood sheriff's station for her own protection and is expected to be released without facing criminal charges.

Calls to her agent and publicist weren't returned early Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                    X