No announcement yet.

Jan Micheal Vincent's Twitter feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would totally watch a reality show with him and Gary Busey teaming up. That's too much crazy to bottle up.

Comment

hooper was a badass movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        This guy is like the poor white trash version of Dan Bilzerian.
        Perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          This guy is like the poor white trash version of Dan Bilzerian.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Perfection.
          This is further evidence of my theory that the entire universe seeks balance... If a guy like Dan Bilzerian exists, there must be an equal and opposite example like JMV.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            I would totally watch a reality show with him and Gary Busey teaming up. That's too much crazy to bottle up.
            Celebrity Rochambeau. Winner faces Tom Sizemore in the finals.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

there is some gold in his tweets. someone of them had me rolling

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                This is further evidence of my theory that the entire universe seeks balance... If a guy like Dan Bilzerian exists, there must be an equal and opposite example like JMV.
                So when Ying becomes yang, does Bilzerian lose a leg and get stuck in a shit hole like Vicksburg?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  So when Ying becomes yang, does Bilzerian lose a leg and get stuck in a shit hole like Vicksburg?
                  Well it's all still theory at this point, but I'm pretty sure he will contract gonasyphaherpalAIDS so who really knows. At that point I'm also relatively certain that Jerry Jones and Chris Christie will have some mutated love child that will somehow not only own the Cowboys but will be solely responsible for turning all things good like a medium-rare rib-eye served with a perfect Cabernet Sauvignon into a used tampon that spent a little time in a bowl with some diarrhea.

It's all just a theory though, but I'm trying to prove it with good science.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    Well it's all still theory at this point, but I'm pretty sure he will contract gonasyphaherpalAIDS so who really knows. At that point I'm also relatively certain that Jerry Jones and Chris Christie will have some mutated love child that will somehow not only own the Cowboys but will be solely responsible for turning all things good like a medium-rare rib-eye served with a perfect Cabernet Sauvignon into a used tampon that spent a little time in a bowl with some diarrhea.

It's all just a theory though, but I'm trying to prove it with good science.
                    Well all right.

Who's hungry?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        So...is he bat-sh*t crazy or a sane kind of crazy?

What's the guy doing for money? Airwolf royalties?
                        According the the intraweb his net worth is $200k - damn.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                        X