Ok silver or black wheels on my charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok silver or black wheels on my charger

This car is my wife's car and she likes the black ones but I'm not too sure if I do. Yes these are replica's from discount tires. And the charger is black.

2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

The black look kind of cool, but I'm digging the satin finished wheels (read: not chrome). Anything but the chrome, IMO.

Comment

Yeah I agree. No chrome, that's what is on her car now and she hates them. Says they are too ghetto.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

I like chrome or polished, black on black is played out IMO.

Comment

Yeah I think it is too on stangs and vettes, but you don't see too many chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            This car is my wife's car and she likes the black ones
            /thread

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I like chrome or polished, black on black is played out IMO.
              No, NOW we end this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                /thread
                Are you saying go with the black wheels cause she like those or are you being a douchebag?

Comment

Pick up a set of knock off srt8 wheels from the 07 chargers, they look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                    Pick up a set of knock off srt8 wheels from the 07 chargers, they look good.
                    What? Got any pics of what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT
                      I swear, no one can make a thread on this site without some douchebag coming into it and be a dumbass.
                      Yeah? Really not trying to be an ass. Let me ask this, if you decide based on opinions in this thread that you like the chrome wheels are you going to tell her she can't get the black ones even though those are the ones she wants?

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                        Yeah? Really not trying to be an ass. Let me ask this, if you decide based on opinions in this thread that you like the chrome wheels are you going to tell her she can't get the black ones even though those are the ones she wants?
                        Chrome is out of the question. The only problem I have with her getting the black ones are curb checks. She rides on the curb a lot since she works in downtown Dallas. Parking at parking meters and all. I figure after awhile the black will start peeling off. Hell I could be wrong on that. Plus I think the silver looks a lot cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                        X