Bought a 2015 GT from Tony at Grapevine Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether we like Tony or he likes us... I've never bought from him, personally. However, I would assume you would have at the very least called if you were serious about buying from them. A phone call definitely helps more so than a PM. Your mileage may vary.
    Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    Tony got back to me very quickly on a fusion via email. I was happy With the response but there certainly were no discounts beyond Web advertised.
    Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
    I had the same experience. Tony responded to emails quickly, but the price on the internet seems to be the best they can do. The numbers weren't what I wanted so I went to leave, and the trade value of my truck suddenly jumped up $3500 in an attempt to make me purchase. Be sure to question them on your trade value if you go up there. Good service though, definitely give them consideration before you buy.
    Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    Same here. Was interested in an fx2.

God bless
    Originally posted by cad424 View Post
    exact same experience on my end as well.
    Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
    I PM'd, emailed, left a VM and left a message with the lady who answered the phone for Tony to contact me. I've still never heard from him. I ended up going to 5 Star.
    Thank you for all the honest responses. I'm not looking for a great sales person just a great sale

Comment

congratulations man! Im happy for ya

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
        Nope

I use Marisa Thompson at Five Star NRH. Now she is a trainer and only sells to returning buyers though.
        No need for violence... Sell it, you cant enjoy them at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          No need for violence... Sell it, you cant enjoy them at the same time

Sorry, just have to beat all the people off with a stick that want to buy my coupe lol. The coupe is my #1 love second to my wife. She wont even let me sell it cause she knows i love it too much.
          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
          15 GT w/PP

Comment

Working...
          X