X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a 2015 GT from Tony at Grapevine Ford

and it couldn't have been easier.

Great Price. Great Service.

No pics yet, but it's a base 2015 M6 Mustang GT in Deep Impact Blue and ceramic interior.

Sooo much better than driving my civic.

BTW I'll have an 05 civic EX coupe 5speed for sale shortly.

Thanks again Tony!

Did you do a burnout in the parking lot?

Comment

congrats!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Nope. I knew I forgot something.

Comment

Details on the civic?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Details on the civic?
            Right at 200k mi

2nd owner

Grey with Black interior. Sunroof.

I don't have receipts (Lost them) but the engine was replaced with a used one 25k mi ago. Has gotten 30-32 mixed with 80/20 city/highway Tires are 75% new Clutch is 10k mi old.

The bad
            The driver side window motor just went out. Will need to replace I believe.
            Headlights are hazy. Have new ones in the box waiting to go on.

Haven't really researched a price yet for it.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              I know I sure as fuck did when I bought my 11. Purd filmededed it. Skip loved it
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Right at 200k mi

2nd owner

Grey with Black interior. Sunroof.

I don't have receipts (Lost them) but the engine was replaced with a used one 25k mi ago. Has gotten 30-32 mixed with 80/20 city/highway Tires are 75% new Clutch is 10k mi old.

The bad
                The driver side window motor just went out. Will need to replace I believe.
                Headlights are hazy. Have new ones in the box waiting to go on.

Haven't really researched a price yet for it.
                When you get around to it post an ad here or shoot me a price. I'm in the market for something along those lines.

Comment

This was the message I sent to the forum moderator "Stone" 3 weeks ago that went un answered. My father used grapevine fords website price to negotiate with autonation ford in frisco last weekend. Stone is listed in their sticky as new car sales manager and I saw no postings for tony or To what username sold vehicles on this site

So yeahhhhh..... Thanks for updating prices on your website ?

Originally posted by 4king
                  Hello my dad has owned his 2007 f150 stx extended cab step side in bright red since new and it has about 135k miles on it now.

He is looking to get another ford truck, this time he would like to get the 4 door king cab as our he has property out in commerce Texas and takes our family out shooting.

I have been pricing trucks on cars.com and everything looks to be around the 27k price range.

My dad is really only interested in the v8 models as he thinks they are being phased out and he does do moderate amount of towing.

Do you have any 2014 king cab 5.0 v8 models on your lot?

Thanks
                  -Ben
                  Last edited by 4king; 01-09-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                    This was the message I sent to the forum moderator "Stone" 3 weeks ago that went un answered. My father used grapevine fords website price to negotiate with autonation ford in frisco.

So yeahhhhh.....
                    Did you email him or pm him? It's been posted numerous times that the best way to contact him is by email. He doesn't frequent the site but is accommodating our members.

Comment

if you guys want to play ball, you have to pick up the phone
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

This was the message I sent to the forum moderator 3 weeks ago that went un answered. My father used grapevine fords website price to negotiate with automation ford in frisco.

So yeahhhhh.....
                        I used Tony's email, the one he's posted on here, like he said to, and received an email in less than a half hour and a call to go over the email.

They can't be logged into dfwm all day err'day like us. They actually work at work.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          I used Tony's email, the one he's posted on here, like he said to, and received an email in less than a half hour and a call to go over the email.

They can't be logged into dfwm all day err'day like us. They actually work at work.
                          No bother for me just relating my experience. I had no reason to email grapevine ford or their staffs email under their signatures personally, as none of you actually list any discounts or hookups from the deals from being associated with this site.

My dad just printed off their website price and emailed a closer dealer. We just had no reason to drive from Plano to grapevine

Comment

No bother for me just relating my experience. I had no reason to email grapevine ford or their staffs email under their signatures personally, as none of you actually list any discounts or hookups from the deals from being associated with this site.

My dad just printed off their website price and emailed a closer dealer. We just had no reason to drive from Plano to grapevine
                            Well, if you know you didn't pursue the proper avenue, don't be a titty baby.

Comment

Understandable. Just relaying that in every other post they make, they say to call or email them.

Tony,

Maybe having you, Stone, and the other guys put their emails and direct lines in their signature lines would help avoid confusion in the future?

And 4king,

The first rule about discounts is you don't talk about discounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X