Finding out the cause of death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding out the cause of death?

The short version. Last year a co-worker doesn't show up for work after lunch and a few days later we found out he is under arrest in Collin county. Several weeks go by and he gets out of jail only to pass away a few days later. Ended up reading the obituary online the day after the funeral. I'm just wondering if there are any online sources to maybe get some details about what happened. I barely knew his wife and she never replied to a message I sent her on Facebook. The entire thing seemed shady as hell.

There could possibly be an ME report if an autopsy was done. Perhaps also on the death cert? I'm not certain.

Comment

The ME should have recorded the cause of death on his death certificate. That may not be accessible online, but it is public record.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You should be able to go to the county were he died and search on his name. Any property, affidavits, deeds and death certificates should show up

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          The ME should have recorded the cause of death on his death certificate. That may not be accessible online, but it is public record.
          They are unless Texas mandated the Earnhardt Family Protection Act.

Comment

Finding out the cause of death?

In Texas you can't get a death certificate on an individual if the person died within 25years of your request unless you are immediate family or have legal documentation showing interest in the certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              The short version. Last year a co-worker doesn't show up for work after lunch and a few days later we found out he is under arrest in Collin county. Several weeks go by and he gets out of jail only to pass away a few days later. Ended up reading the obituary online the day after the funeral. I'm just wondering if there are any online sources to maybe get some details about what happened. I barely knew his wife and she never replied to a message I sent her on Facebook. The entire thing seemed shady as hell.

Is this person's first name Calvin by chance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
              X