Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys are still wearing shorts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys are still wearing shorts?

and/or flip flops? Yeah, you might not be cold but you looks like a jackass.
    [hashbrown]itssocoldintheD
    .....bro....

I coach baseball, and if you see me in pants, then a snowpocalypse is coming or here. I'll wear shorts inside and put my slides on to check the mail, but that's it. I do wear long sleeves though. If I'm going to be outside working or going to the mall, then I wear pants. If I'm running around coaching though, it's shorts. I just don't get cold often.

Comment

Had my Under Amour long johns on yesterday with shorts over the top, thick Carhatt socks and slip-on house shoes.

I'm sure the people passing by on the highway as I checked my mail box yesterday thought I was some vagrant stealing checks from the unsuspecting homeowner.

mardyn

Comment

I wear long johns, 2 pair of socks and a stocking cap under my already heavy EMS uniform. it may not seem cold riding around in the truck but standing out on an accident scene for 20 min is brutal. I don't see how anyone is still wearing shorts

Comment

My sheepskin lined outdoor loafers are more comfortable and warmer than my work boots. I still wear a tshirt but no shorts. If the wind is pretty bad i'll throw on a hoodie.

Comment

My boys!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yep I always ask people in shorts when it's 30 are u cold? They reply no not really. Yeah friggin right u know they are freezing their ass off

Comment

Wearing shorts around the house is ok. I do it all the time but I've been seeing people dressed for the day like its summer. This dude look like he's ready for some golf!
                .....bro....

Comment

low 20s and below is when i call it off for shorts and flip flops

I was out in the garage earlier, in pants and a t shirt, and opened it so i didn't die from exhaust asphyxiation... and it got cold in a hurry in there

Comment

I rock the adidas shorts all around the house and sometimes immediately outside. If I am leaving the house or going to be outside more than a minute, I wear jeans.

Wearing shorts outside right now is just fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      low 20s and below is when i call it off for shorts and flip flops

I was out in the garage earlier, in pants and a t shirt, and opened it so i didn't die from autoerotic asphyxiation... and it got cold in a hurry in there
                      fixed.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        fixed.

god bless.
                        not enough room in the vert with the top up to beat it and get enough leverage to choke myself!

Comment

Just jorts.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            not enough room in the vert with the top up to beat it and get enough leverage to choke myself!
                            Sounds like you're not applying yourself...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shorts year round for me. Even when cold the kitchen is hot!
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X