Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist attack, 11 dead at Paris newspaper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Know the difference between a radical muslim and a moderate muslim ...
    A radical muslim wants to cut your head off, and a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      This guy made a pretty valid point....
      Reminds me of the Egyptian father who may have killed his two daughters because they had adapted to "western ways..."
      Originally posted by Baron Von Puto View Post
      Wow, that was hard to look at. They need to catch and execute them two bitches on site.
      Is it confirmed the cop was shot in the head? Looking at the video and my forensic internet expertise it looks like the bullet missed. There was no spatter and no blood after the shot, either. Usually when there is a head shot the body becomes rigid for a few seconds like when being knocked out, and he immediately went limp as if he was playing dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Reminds me of the Egyptian father who may have killed his two daughters because they had adapted to "western ways..."

may have? The fucker executed his daughters because the oldest was secretly dating someone

Comment

France shit on themselves when they let all of those Muslims immigrate into their country; this attack is a result of that policy. Every country that has let in unlimited numbers of immigrants has come to regret it.

You would think that the elected idiots in Washington would take notice of this and back away from advocating for amnesty, but all they can think of is votes and cheap labor. Because of this we will some day be in the same shoes as France, fighting people that think this country is now theirs and are trying to enact the old ways from the places they came from.

Comment

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X