Anniversary Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Dinner

Like the title says. I'm trying to plan an anniversary dinner/evening for my girlfriend. She's put up with me for 6 years without a single gripe so it's time to pop the question and put a ring on it before she suffocates me in my sleep. I was thinking about proposing at Reunion tower and doing dinner at Bob's here in Dallas afterwards...but I'm looking for some other suggestions and ideas as well.

Don't get married?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Whataburger. Stick the ring in a taquito.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Broke up with my gf of 7 years last week. Dont do it.

Comment

Tie the ring to one end of a string, tie the other end up high just out of her reach. Draw her attention to it, and while she is trying to retrieve it..... RUN!!!!

Seriously though, I think reunion tower is played out. Think back to a special time/location that meant something to both of you, then plan something there. Let's her know you "remember the special moments" and care about making the proposal special.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

It's been posted before, but it's been a while. Go ahead and send me her nudes. I'll hold onto them and then if the needs arises you give me the word and you get them back to post how you see fit. It's a free insurance service I offer.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Broke up with my gf of 7 years last week. Dont do it.
              Now THAT is a resolution!

Comment

Oceanaire! Hands down ! You can personalize your menu - name , date -hell maybe even the question

Comment

Texas cabaret, have some steak and legs.

Comment

Just supersize it though the drive through.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

http://m.travelzoo.com/local-deals/D...rescent-Hotel/

Comment

Damn, son! Going big this time!

Comment

CBD Provisions downtown. Get towncar service to and from, and dress to impress. And if my brother's working the bar (his name is Evan), he'll take good care of you.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't know about Bob's on Lemmon these days - we haven't been in years. I've heard bad things, but my buddy went last weekend and said it was as good as ever.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                              6 years without a single gripe...
                              I call bs.

Good luck, though!

Comment

Working...
                              X