Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My nephews Boy Scout troop had their trailer stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nephews Boy Scout troop had their trailer stolen.

F*ckin thieves stole my nephews Boy Scout troop trailer over the holidays. For those of us that were scouts, you know the amount of stuff that was in there.

A crowd fund has been started to help get a replacement.

Start a fundraiser for a charity, nonprofit organization, or NGO in minutes with GoFundMe. Directly support charities by crowdfunding.

NORTH RICHLAND HILLS (CBSDFW.COM)*– A local*Boy Scout Troop is starting off the new year looking for the thief that made off with their trailer, and all of their camping gear.

Boy Scout Troop 179 which meets at the Legacy Church of Christ in North Richland Hills discovered that someone*stole their trailer from the church parking lot on Mid Cities Blvd. over the New years Holiday weekend.

Officials with Troop 179 say that*the kids will be at their regular meeting tonight and will learn about the loss and how they are going to replace the gear in this new year.

“Our logo shows Fort Worth, TX because that is where our Troop started and we keep a piece of our heritage by keeping the very old logo on our neckerchiefs and other identification. We have a strong tradition of helping boys in the Fort Worth / NRH area and we are VERY appreciative of any assistance you can provide.” said a*statement from*representatives of the troop.

If you have seen the trailer or have any information on the crime, please contact the North Richland Hills Police.

Time to earn his welding badge.

Comment

Wait a minute...what in the flying fuck is the $10K for? A 40' enclosed? That shit box in the picture didn't cost $500.

Comment

LOL, probably a Dutchman or Streamline.....500 dutch ovens.....hell if I know.

Comment

considering how much the gear costs that they probably lost, 10k maybe just right.

Comment

oh and its NRH.....

Comment

You couldn't even fit 10k worth of gold in that thing.

Comment

If they get $10k they don't have to sell popcorn!!
                2012 GT500

Comment

Ouch! I'm a district committee member for the Circle 10 Council, I haven't heard about this. I'll forward it to all of my contacts. Maybe I can get the Texoma Valley group to hold a fund raiser. Hope it is recovered soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Ouch! I'm a district committee member for the Circle 10 Council, I haven't heard about this. I'll forward it to all of my contacts. Maybe I can get the Texoma Valley group to hold a fund raiser. Hope it is recovered soon.
                    Thanks man.

Comment

I saw this on the news tonight after we got home from my sons Cub Scout meeting. Bunch of scumbags stealing a scout trailer.

Comment

No shit! What kind of low life motherfucker would steal from Boy Scouts?

Comment

That's effed up...I'm guessing like 4K trailer and somehow 6k in camping gear?

Was this just sitting in a parking lot somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            That's effed up...I'm guessing like 4K trailer and somehow 6k in camping gear?

Was this just sitting in a parking lot somewhere?
                            Chained in a church parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                              Chained in a church parking lot.
                              Can someone keep it at their house or somewhere more secure?

Comment

Working...
                              X