tv show : Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    BradM won't stop texting me about it. Apparently he's a huge fan of the show.
    I've seen every episode! My favorite is the one where they go get coffee.

Comment

The show is very funny.

Anniston and Cox almost never wear bras throughout the entire series. Both nip to the point that they clearly wanted that to be a big part of the show. I can dig that.

That said, I've seen every episode multiple times over the years, so no desire to watch a marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I've seen every episode! My favorite is the one where they go get coffee.
        I liked that one too. But the best one was when they went to get coffee, some of them sat on the couch, and Chandler made some sarcastic comments.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Nipples

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
            Nipples
            Post of the year so far.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                I wait patiently for you to fix this picture. It better be nipples

Comment

Did it not show up? Damn it. It is her nipping out in her white tee.

Comment

Yeah, I think they don't allow hotlinking - but the direct link works

Comment

Working...
                    X