I20 Shutdown east/west A town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I20 Shutdown east/west A town

Any info out there? DFW Scanner showing nothing and I20 East and West shut down near 287/I20 exchange in SW Arlington/Kennedale

The news showed an accident blocking up all the lanes on one side right before I left this morning at 7:30

Comment

Yep found it- Red/Maroon Mustang involved

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        Any info out there? DFW Scanner showing nothing and I20 East and West shut down near 287/I20 exchange in SW Arlington/Kennedale
        DFW scanner just posted, overturned truck on fire, hazmat on the scene. They are evacuating residents north and south of i20 and trying to contain the fire to let it burn out.

Knowing where you live, Id plan an early lunch somewhere else.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          DFW scanner just posted, overturned truck on fire, hazmat on the scene. They are evacuating residents north and south of i20 and trying to contain the fire to let it burn out.

Knowing where you live, Id plan an early lunch somewhere else.
          Thanks DJ

Comment

Now they're saying this thing could burn until 6 tonight. That will make getting in and out of the neighborhood a bitch. I can't imagine how backed up 20, 820, 287 and all major side streets in the area are right now. Guess I'll have to send the drone to Stubby's and Home Depot.

Comment

Yea I was just out trying to get to the Green Oaks Vatozone and its a nightmare of traffic. All West bound I20 traffic is diverted at GreenOaks and then to Little road and business 287 through Kennedale. I assume Eastbound 20 is the same off 820/20.

I saw APD brought in a huge RV at Shorewood and West bound service road- they expect to be there awhile.

Comment

Saw it on the news this AM, propane truck. It'll burn a while. Hank Hill would be soooo sad.

Comment

still burning

Comment

I'm sure that accident report was fun to write.

Comment

Guess the Mustang driver is trying to kill it with fire!

Comment

Good thing I decided to stay in all day. From what I understand every major street in the area is a mind fuck.

Comment

Still burning...
                          Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

They should have sent in Boots & Coots, they would have had the fire out in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              They should have sent in Boots & Coots, they would have had the fire out in an hour.
                              Lol. I haven't heard that name in years.

Comment

Working...
                              X