No announcement yet.

Restaurant recommendations for San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not fancy or nice but drive up to the spud point crab company in bodega bay and get a crab sammich.

Youll thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Leah or Chili, when are you planning on going to Napa? I'm a member at Jericho Canyon and didn't get to use my free tasting for 4 last year, I can call and ask if they can give it to you, PM me if you like.
      Next week. We will need to do any winery's on wed, but if possible that would be sweet. I'll shoot you my cell, feel free to text me tomorrow and I can give you names and such, if they will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        French Laundry in Napa if you can swing it ... lunch only though.
        They had $300,000 worth of wine stolen last week.

The list of suspects could number in the dozens—or more. The places where the stolen loot could be sold: almost anywhere on earth.

Yet sheriff’s investigators in Napa County still hope to solve one of the most sensational crimes ever in this famed wine region: the Christmas Day theft of rare vintages worth as much as $300,000 from the French Laundry, a restaurant rated among the best in the world.

Taken in the heist were 76 bottles, including many from the legendary French winemaking estate of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti and Napa Valley cult favorite Screaming Eagle. The vintages are so rare that some bottles are valued at more than $15,000 each, according to the online database Wine-Searcher.

The theft itself was less exotic: Someone pried open a door just hours after the restaurant had closed to begin a monthslong renovation, then forced open a cellar where the bottles were stored, Napa County Sheriff’s Office investigators say. A burglar alarm at the restaurant hadn’t been set, they said.

Comment

Inside job?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I bet their inventory control was shit, and they staged the break-in. The timing is pretty convenient.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Lunch! For Jody...

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Not a place to eat but a must do- drive up and check out Muir Woods
                We did that yesterday. It was absolutely incredible! Today we did Alcatraz and ate at Za's for lunch. We dropped jluv and tiff off at the concert, picked up some burgers from pearl's and grubbing back at the house. tomorrow is our concert. So far this trip has been incredible!
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                X