has anyone ran into any icy roads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone ran into any icy roads?

I was supposed to go out to mineral wells this morning to work on some heavy equipment. Due to the low temps and water on the roads I rescheduled. So far I haven't heard from anyone saying they've ran into any ice.

I came home , to Garland, from Ft Worth and didn't hit any.

Comment

To help you with your excuse, yes.

Comment

Midland is completely frozen.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

From Abilene to midland is a skating rink...

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            Yep. I am stuck here for work not working because of the ice.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              Well that means they can't produce oil. Better the oil bosses and report that there will be an oil shortage! Gotta try to get those prices back up! All those Raptor payments are coming due.

Comment

I skated my truck from midland to abilene on Tuesday night... I was supposed to go to odessa yesterday but delayed until tomorrow over the highway being shitty. If they don't like it, they can find someone else to go.

But they won't and I'll be there Friday.

Comment

I dont think I'm going to hunt until Sunday which is the last day of Buck season. Judging by my weather app it's supposed to stay around or below freezing with precip all weekend until Saturday afternoon in Ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    To help you with your excuse, yes.
                    Exactly. I went dfw to lubbock. Deiced a few airplanes. Then woke up this morning and drove on nothing but ice to see a movie and eat. Not sure about rescheduling a job over it. Don't be a puss.
                    2006 Civic SI
                    2009 Pilot
                    1988 GT
                    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Midland this morning.

Comment

Great... I'm about to head that way.

Comment

Just drove from Mansfield to Addison..no ice on roads...only rain
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Great... I'm about to head that way.
                            I didn't realize it was after midnight, that was the morning of 1/1/15, but I woke up this morning to freezing rain so it will probably be bad again today. I lost count of how many street signs I saw downed where someone slid over the curb yesterday. Getting around in 4x4 wasn't too bad, just have to watch out for the moms in their all wheel drive SUVs that think they can still drive the speed limit.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              I didn't realize it was after midnight, that was the morning of 1/1/15, but I woke up this morning to freezing rain so it will probably be bad again today. I lost count of how many street signs I saw downed where someone slid over the curb yesterday. Getting around in 4x4 wasn't too bad, just have to watch out for the moms in their all wheel drive SUVs that think they can still drive the speed limit.
                              I hear you there. After seeing the rain this morning and weather.com radar showing more on the way by noon I think I am shutting my job down again. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's. I do not want to drive on the highways or interstate with all these idiots who don't understand the physics of ice. Hell I watched a cop almost take out a few road signs two days ago.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X