Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad this missing Vet is not frost;(title changed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad this missing Vet is not frost;(title changed)

Just read a missing persons alert for a vet out of Venus, TX. Joseph Lee Jennings. Apparently the Vet suffers from both PTSD and suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury during his service. He's been missing since the 29th at 7pm. A picture is posted with the article on DFW Scanners Facebook oage. I am not around my computer to upload it here.

I'm not sure why but Jennings is a familiar name to me and I hope it's not from here
    Last edited by thomasblively; 12-31-2014, 09:30 AM. Reason: Title change

Thought Frost's name was Jim.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I really dont know for sure; just the name and Jennigs jumped out at me... I know I've seen this guys picture before.

Comment

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the story and the picture of the missing vet.

Comment

His name is jim and he posted in the political forum yesterday.

Comment

Good lookin' out, but Jennings is the last name of a prominent poster here whom is probably far shorter and more cantankerous than Frost...

Comment

Good to hear; I didn't check his profile for activity... I just saw it and wanted to check. I have a family member battling some pretty strong demons right now and we had to file a missing persons report a few months ago.

Comment

I find it comical that we think Frost is crazy enough to go missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I was thinking, just cause he went missing would not mean he'd stop posting on DFWS either. haha
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Thought Frost's name was Jim.
                    It is.
                    Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Good lookin' out, but Jennings is the last name of a prominent poster here whom is probably far shorter and more cantankerous than Frost...
                    Definitely on the first part, debatable on the second part. haha
                    Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Off the grid/underground does not necessarily mean "missing".
                    Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I was thinking, just cause he went missing would not mean he'd stop posting on DFWS either. haha
                    Lol!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

With the outcome of the last "has anyone heard from" post my heart sunk before I opened this.

God bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        I could see Frost missing, running around the woods evading police and still posting 8 times a day in the political section.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          I could see Frost missing, running around the woods evading police and still posting 8 times a day in the political section.
                          Yup, me too.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Frost is in Cooper IIRC.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              Frost is in Cooper IIRC.
                              God damnit, now he's going to have to move!

Comment

Working...
                              X