not getting my mail.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not getting my mail.....

so i got divorced a while ago. i sold the large 2 story we had and purchased a smaller single story. it just so happened to be across the street from the 2 story. so i think this is where my issue was caused. fast forward today, i think to myself man i havent gotten a waterbill in a while. as i come back to open my front door you know it had a disconnection notice for cutting my water off if not paid by 1/5. so not getting my mail just cost me $25. ive tried to get to pay the bill online, but when i log in it takes me to the account on the other house. so where do i begin to start bitching at someone for not getting my mail??? thanks.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

on the bill, you need to create a new id for you new residence on the website. probably need another email address.

on the mail, talk to the mailman and tell them the situation so they are aware.

Also, walk across the street and punch the new owner in the face for not being courtious and letting you know he is getting your mail.
    Last edited by mstng86; 12-29-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Jesus will pay your bill..

God bless

Comment

You misspelled male.

Wingy dingy
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Did you set up forwarding service through the usps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

This plus call all of them with new addy.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Jesus will pay your bill..

God bless
              ive got that covered. i just sent all my money to the preacher on tv.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              You misspelled male.

Wingy dingy
              oh im gettin my males!!

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              This plus call all of them with new addy.
              yes i did. jr and i have been here almost a year. this just started like 2-4 weeks ago. ive gotten both of my neighbors mail in the past 2 weeks, but no one has mine nor is it at the old house. i either just called USPS, or the Indian Cobra Slapping Emporium(dots not feathers). they have created a "case". needless to say i have 100% faith in the govt that this with be rectified posthaste.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

May be the end of the forwarding period...pay another dollar!

Comment

May be the end of the forwarding period...pay another dollar!
                  This. And make sure it's the legit USPS site.

A coworker just moved into his new house today and was at the office to submit his mail forwarding online(internet not active at the new place yet). Instead of typing in the usps.com URL, he just googled USPS and clicked on the first site listed. Well the first site was a sponsored ad that was willing to charge him $40 to do the same as the USPS does for $1.05.

Comment

When I was growing up we used to get others mail all the time and our mail wouldn't show up for a while; the whole street was screwed up several times a week and the neighbors would be walking around delivering mail to each other; it went as far as the East and West addresses being swapped often. Turned out we were on a training route and apparently the USPS doesn't teach anyone how to read an address while they are in training so that could be an issue. You also might have been at the end of the forward period if you checked "temporary" instead of "permanent move".

It is also possible that the USPS is full of idiots that can't understand you moved; when my wife and I sold our house and were having one built we temporarily moved in with my parents for a few months and had mail forwarded there. When our house was complete I had our mail forwarded again to our new address; well the USPS could not understand that ONLY my wife, son, and I moved so they forwarded EVERYONE'S mail from my parents address. My mom tried to get it straightened out and they forwarded EVERYONE'S mail again back to my parent's so we stopped getting mail at our new house. Got it changed back again and they have all of mine and my wife's correct, but about half of my mom, dad's, and sister's mail is still get forwarded to our house which I don't understand so we are still trying to get that fixed.

Another possibility, and I know it is a shocker to you, is that the city is just incompetent and can't change your address correctly because the move confuses them.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Your Ebony magazine still comes to my house.

Comment

Sounds like they got you all shook up. Maybe they were trying to make you have a Blue Christmas. Walk across the street and tell the new owner, "don't be cruel! I am Elvis"

Comment

Its 2014, do your bills online.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            An almost punctually correct buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              I'm a firm believer that it is still 1982 in Elvis's little bubble.

Comment

Working...
                              X