No announcement yet.

Allergy Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=shumpertdavid;1407361]As I get older I've found that I seem more prone to allergy type symptoms. I never had a problem for years with mowing and such, but over the last 8 years or so it began to bother me. I wear a bandana around my face and tuck it into my mowing shirt. I wear an old long sleeve work shirt and just button the top neck button to keep it in.[/QUOTE]

Lol full on cholo

Comment

Make sure people are aware of your allergies.

sigpic

Comment

My wife is allergic to a shit ton of weeds, pollens, and trees, plus chicken, and even the sun. And she has asthma. There are just a lot of allergies that used to be uncommon and are now common and it seems to be getting worse with each generation. Luckily my son has none so far. Had a lot growing up with weeds and pollen but between shots and plain exposure I outgrew them. Luckily I never had any weird or serious stuff that could kill me like so many do nowadays.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Zyrtec is my friend.

Cedar for me as well. Sucks, as I grew up in the Hill Country and never was allergic. Then I moved away, and when I came back I'm now allergic.

Cedar = tree weed...and Mid-Nov through February is teh suck.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
          X