QT station at Division and Collins in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Pleasant Grove. I'll go to most risky places but I won't set foot there.
    pleasant grove is the only place that someone has walked up to me with a gushing stab wound in his side wanting a dollar for the bus to get to the hospital.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Why work when you can just annoy the fuck out of people for a living?

I'm going to start a begging ring. If I station 5 degenerates at every ghetto gas station in DFW I'll be rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        Why work when you can just annoy the fuck out of people for a living?

I'm going to start a begging ring. If I station 5 degenerates at every ghetto gas station in DFW I'll be rich.
        Po Pimpin'.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Pleasant Grove. I'll go to most risky places but I won't set foot there.
          Ah... yes. Especially Lake June / Elam Rd / 175 area. "The Hill" if I remember correctly. That whole grid of streets in that hood where about 70% dopehouses.

One time back in the 90s I was hanging out over at my connect's house while he went to re-up. His buddies were there and I was in no danger from them because we were all cool like that, etc.. but they were plotting to go do a drive by on a nearby house after dark that night. They thought I couldn't understand any Spanish. I'm expecting something terrible to happen before I made it out of there. Shit I was sitting there for like 2 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Park Lane east of Greenville in Dallas ain't no picnic.
            That's your hood, playa!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              pleasant grove is the only place that someone has walked up to me with a gushing stab wound in his side wanting a dollar for the bus to get to the hospital.
              Our Dallas store is the only place I've seen a hooker dragging her own mattress. I don't know what neighborhood that is but it's on South Lamar just south of the 175/310 junction. It's pretty cool when dismantlers have to check cars for homeless people before moving them around.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Po Pimpin'.
                p-o p-i-mp-ology

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Our Dallas store is the only place I've seen a hooker dragging her own mattress.
                  LMAO, talk about on the spot service.

I just gas up before I leave the safety of my mostly white community before I go anywhere that is even remotely suspect. So all of you icy hot stuntaz are just going have to give me a pass as I have "fell off".

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    That's your hood, playa!
                    Allen/Frisco in a year!!
                    Last edited by slow99; 12-22-2014, 02:52 PM.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Qt is 10x less ghetto than some of those 7 11s .

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        That's your hood, playa!
                        Nah dude. That's where all the refugees stay.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I was over in that area today. Real shithole. Lots of great folks in Arlington though!

Comment

I had a black guy come up to me at the QT off clifford st in white settlement hit me up for a couple bucks. I refused and he held up his bible, and I looked at him like he was nuts. After 5 minutes of him haballabbaing and shaking like he was going to have a seizure I said ok where is your car? He said over there ok there are 10 cars over there. After going back and forth with this fool for a few more minutes he finally says the black suv. WTF its a brand new escalade that is running.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                              I had a black guy come up to me at the QT off clifford st in white settlement hit me up for a couple bucks. I refused and he held up his bible, and I looked at him like he was nuts. After 5 minutes of him haballabbaing and shaking like he was going to have a seizure I said ok where is your car? He said over there ok there are 10 cars over there. After going back and forth with this fool for a few more minutes he finally says the black suv. WTF its a brand new escalade that is running.
                              A black guy in a black SUV in White Settlement. I love the name of that city.

Comment

Working...
                              X