No announcement yet.

Lost my Pops yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

sorry for your loss too.
      sigpic
      "Thank you"
      Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
      SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
      Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
      Lucas Oil:
      Quick Fuel Technology:
      360 Wrap

Comment

sad to hear...but he's in a better place now.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, man. Prayers for you and your family. I just lost my dad in November. Sometimes you just feel lost. PM if you need to talk.
          John

Comment

Sorry to hear bro. I lost my dad a mere 4 days after i got married.. Really sux, just keep your head up, things will get better!!

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
              Sorry for your loss... I lost my father May 21, 2010... Its one of those dates you never forget...
              I am so sorry for your loss (both of you). It is one of the hardest things you could ever go through. RIP and godspeed.

I, too, lost my father 1/19/96-he was only 52. It sucks-hard, but like has already been said you do start to think of all the happy memories and are able to latch onto them.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                I hope the day never comes that I have to live life without my Grandpa. I'm not sure if I could handle it.

Comment

Life's too short.....

May he RIP.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I don't even want to think about the day that I lose my father.

RIP

Comment

I lost my dad in 2006 and miss him terribly. Sometimes I see something and think, man I need to tell my dad about that, then it dawns on me that I can't. Or the times I really would like to bounce ideas or need a review and seasoned opinion for.

I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss, you have my greatest sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                      X