2015 F-150's hitting dealer lots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 F-150's hitting dealer lots

I was at Five Star Ford in Plano. They had six of the new F150's on the lot. One was a Platinum for over $63K. GEEEEEZ! It had massage seats but I was left wondering if you should get a "happy ending" for that kind of money..

Was it massage seats that are full body like mercedes or the crap one that just massaged your legs to keep you awake during long rides

Comment

It can't hold a candle to the massage function of the S class. Ford is alternating pressure in the lumbar and seat bottom air bladders to give you a massage. While it doesn't compare to the Mercedes system, I did find it rather relaxing. I'm not sure it would keep me awake. I could picture myself taking a nap there while waiting on my wife to finish her shopping...

Comment

Ballin! I just want my new shitty XLT lol.

Comment

63k for a half ton pickup? Fuck that.

I get FreightTrain will buy a dozen of them.

Comment

63k for a Ford pickup is retarded.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm amazed at how I see so many platinum 250s Rollin around. They have to be near 70k. And I'll see 5 or 6 of them to every 1 of all the other options combined
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Yep, they are out of their mind on that truck. Saw one at 5 Star in NRH and damned near hit the floor on the window sticker price.

Was seriously looking to get out of my Genesis Coupe for a new truck and now the Genocide is looking much more attractive in the long run.

David

Comment

damn, i wouldn't pay that for a 150.. i think my truck stickered at 45k and i paid just a hair over 32.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                    I'm amazed at how I see so many platinum 250s Rollin around. They have to be near 70k. And I'll see 5 or 6 of them to every 1 of all the other options combined
                    They might sticker close to that, but only an idiot would pay that. It is easy to get 10k off an F250. I've had 2 F250 Lariats and got 11k off of one and 10k off of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Yep, they are out of their mind on that truck. Saw one at 5 Star in NRH and damned near hit the floor on the window sticker price.

Was seriously looking to get out of my Genesis Coupe for a new truck and now the Genocide is looking much more attractive in the long run.

David
                      Damn, man. Relax. You don't have to go to such extremes over a freakin' truck.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Damn, man. Relax. You don't have to go to such extremes over a freakin' truck.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ford needs to come with a new Ranger. I do not need a truck that costs as much as my first house, and is too big to fit in a standard garage - with another car in there!

Comment

Will wait for them to get the 8 speed and get at least $10k off in late 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              They might sticker close to that, but only an idiot would pay that. It is easy to get 10k off an F250. I've had 2 F250 Lariats and got 11k off of one and 10k off of the other.
                              2015 F250's are being sold at almost $20k off of sticker...

Comment

Working...
                              X