• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content with content of continents?

David

Comment

RuffDaddy, you are spot on sire.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I couldn't possibly agree more with Ruffdaddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Lol its literally nothing like a local band. This place used to have traffic. It's like a band that used to tour that's fallen flat and lost all the fans.
            So.....you're saying it is like a band?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

True dat. That's 4. Only one more. Christmas is going to come early this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

LOL, I can't believe that slipped by me.

Comment

I completely agree and can in fact perma ban you at your request.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I completely agree and can in fact perma ban you at your request.

I owe you a beer, fine Sir. Now this is what I call content!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I owe you a beer, fine Sir. Now this is what I call content!

Comment

I guess hiring dozens of people and growing some of their careers from near minimum wage to over the median American salary didn't accomplish anything. I'll be sure to let them know that the next time they talk to me about the new home they bought, or the new private school they enrolled their kids at. LOL
                        Man you really have yourself convinced that you were responsible for that. Did you own the store and I didn't realize it?

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        Actually I said it's nothing like a local band. Of course that would involve reading AND comprehending the post so you are excused.

Comment

I agree, we should permaban Ruffdaddy
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I feel like I'm sitting at the dinner table with someone else's squabbling family.

You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

dfwimanarchitect.gay/byefelicia

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

True dat. That's 4. Only one more. Christmas is going to come early this year!!
                                Ho Ho Hope so too!!

I agree with Ruffdaddy too! He's a naughty little boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X