Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      Lol. What they are referring to was when my daughter went dancing at a club and left her number on a guys napkin that she had been dancing with. Someone else saw her leave it there and took it. He started calling her and stalking her. She called cops. He made death threats. Come to find out he was AB. One of his buddies made threats as well. Both are doing time now.

No drama here

I know it's your daughter and all, but if someone else told you this happened, would you believe it? Think of the mechanics of her giving some guy her number then this other psycho guy getting ahold of it that way. And no, this isn't all that is being referred to, you've posted crazy shit like this a dozen times, not to mention you wanting to kick the whole boards ass back in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I know it's your daughter and all, but if someone else told you this happened, would you believe it? Think of the mechanics of her giving some guy her number then this other psycho guy getting ahold of it that way. And no, this isn't all that is being referred to, you've posted crazy shit like this a dozen times, not to mention you wanting to kick the whole boards ass back in 2006.
        Ok. Whatever. You are worse than any woman I ever met. A damn elephant digging bones from 8 years past. Talk about a drama queen.

By the way, thanks for the welcome Ted. This place has way too much drama for even me though.
        Photobucket

Comment

Ok. Whatever. You are worse than any woman I ever met. A damn elephant digging bones from 8 years past. Talk about a drama queen.

By the way, thanks for the welcome Ted. This place has way too much drama for even me though.
          Ironic post is ironic.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It has too much drama so you thought you would come back here after being gone how long (?) and post a thread about how you almost got into a fight with some kid. Aren't you a 60 year old man? Aren't you a little old to be having self esteem problems?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Is Blacksnake a guy?

Comment

Either this dudes a chick, or somebody scared Halpert straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  It has too much drama so you thought you would come back here after being gone how long (?) and post a thread about how you almost got into a fight with some kid. Aren't you a 60 year old man? Aren't you a little old to be having self esteem problems?
                  52. The kids were in there mid 20s. I was just venting
                  Photobucket

Comment

Your lease in Eastland county?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Broa Broa
                      POINTS!!!!! lol
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The guy mouthed off because I didn't respond to him.
                        What happened just before this? You minding your own business is not an acceptable answer.

Comment

You're posting about almost getting into a fight yearly and I'm the drama queen. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            Your lease in Eastland county?
                            Yes. Actually both Eastland and Stephens county. Cisco.
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              What happened just before this? You minding your own business is not an acceptable answer.
                              Sure it is. I'm pushing my cart down the back wall isle. The 3 kids were stopped in the isle shopping. I turned up one of the center isles and he was pissed that I didn't respond to his ,"do you need by". I honestly didn't hear him. Wasn't paying attention. He turned around and started cursing me getting more than just my attention.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                You're posting about almost getting into a fight yearly and I'm the drama queen. Got it.
                                Eric, you start drama here on a daily basis. Always have. Everyone knows it. No biggie. Just ironic that you call someone else a drama queen
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X