So this punk ass kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    Eric, you start drama here on a daily basis. Always have. Everyone knows it. No biggie. Just ironic that you call someone else a drama queen

I called you a drama queen now? Learn to read. And Multi-Quote while we're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I called you a drama queen now? Learn to read. And Multi-Quote while we're at it.
      He's an old man, multi quote is never gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        My bad. Your right. But your feeding the drama frenzy
        Photobucket

Comment

*you're

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            *you're
            I was getting better, but I've been away from my dfwmustangs classes for a spell
            Photobucket

Comment

If you guys remember all this shit from years ago by user name, you have far better memory than I...

Comment

Yes. Actually both Eastland and Stephens county. Cisco.
                Have you seen anything out there worth taking? I bought some land out in Ranger in October and so far I have seen a few, but mostly during the night. This weekend should be the best it's going to get with heavy rains on Friday and little to no moon over the weekend.

Comment

Yes. Actually both Eastland and Stephens county. Cisco.
                  When do i get an invite to come kill something?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    He's an old man, multi quote is never gonna happen.

It's right next to the goddamn regular quote button.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      Have you seen anything out there worth taking? I bought some land out in Ranger in October and so far I have seen a few, but mostly during the night. This weekend should be the best it's going to get with heavy rains on Friday and little to no moon over the weekend.
                      I'll be honest. After the severe drought we've had the past 2 years and the late fall rains that produced winter weed and acorns, we don't have much of a prayer. I have one shooter buck that I've been watching for 3 years now. Even the does are small and young.

I talked to the owner of Rust and they said it's the worst year they ever had. I brought a pig to them Monday after open weekend and they only had 120 deer brought in. Their worst befit that was 200. The game warden for eastland said he's not writing any citations due to nothing being shot legal or not.

Good luck.
                      Photobucket

Comment

Sounds like PA hunting this year. Only buck I saw were on TV. The must have been youth hunters cause all were under 6 points too. (Can't shoot less than 6 in PA)
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          When do i get an invite to come kill something?
                          Ted, you are welcome to come any time you want. But it would be more fun if there were something to shoot. Really bad year from Ranger through Moran.

I did however have a really big bobcat or a small mountain lion checking me out on my walk back to 4 wheeler. Only reason I saw it was because my light made his eyes glow. Not a good feeling in the night. I had a doe that I shot eaten by 2 mountain lions last season
                          Photobucket

Comment

Stick a gun in his face, I am too old for this shit, lol

Comment

I learned a long time ago if you are in a bar an a 150 lb kid is is mouthing off to you, you can bet 6 of his buddies are moving into position. Best to move on

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X