And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    AtleastI can admit it when I'm wrong. Half you people act like your God and know eveeeeeerything.
    What about the other half?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      One of my sons works the oil patch. His company has already layed off and or shut down half the rigs
      This is what over spending will do.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gct1BmKNvU0 You be the judge! I wouldn't mess with a phone while pumping gas. Damn sure wouldn't smoke near a gas station

Comment

AtleastI can admit it when I'm wrong. Half you people act like your God and know eveeeeeerything.
          Hey I'm just bustin your balls. At the end if the day no one wants to explode at a gas station.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gct1BmKNvU0 You be the judge! I wouldn't mess with a phone while pumping gas. Damn sure wouldn't smoke near a gas station
            You do realize what kind of voltage is required to create a spark, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                You do realize what kind of voltage is required to create a spark, right?
                All it takes is static from your hand. The phones prob won't do anything but what if it did? I don't have to hook the vapor up either if I want to be lazy it'll prob be ok but I do it anyway. people will always do what they aren't supposed to until something happens.

Comment

• Four major real estate development deals dead in Houston in the past two weeks. We also had an investor pull out of a deal in an area with a heavy O&G economy.

So the shit has been flung at the fan....
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Four major real estate development deals dead in Houston in the past two weeks. We also had an investor pull out of a deal in an area with a heavy O&G economy.

So the shit has been flung at the fan....
                    Chevron? I know the Exxon campus is pretty much done over there. I wonder if they are going to cut personnel. They just build that ginormous campus in Spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Chevron? I know the Exxon campus is pretty much done over there. I wonder if they are going to cut personnel. They just build that ginormous campus in Spring.
                      No, these are small commercial deals. At least two apartment complexes. The stated reason was oil prices.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• There are a few majors up here that have cut way back, long before this oil price drop. Chevron was supposed to build a huge regional office up here and they pulled back that deal. Exxon hasn't been too successful up here, Shell has also cut way back and even idle on their cracker plant. The majors don't have the formula here. Independents however have been very successful.

Comment

• Looks like there are going to be Raptors galore at the used lots. Starting to see them at most every lot now up here in Amarillo, already. I think about 6-7 have shown up since Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            Looks like there are going to be Raptors galore at the used lots. Starting to see them at most every lot now up here in Amarillo, already. I think about 6-7 have shown up since Tuesday.
                            Time to get some good deals on used trucks!

Comment

You really think the cell phone had anything to do with that? Come on, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                You really think the cell phone had anything to do with that? Come on, man.
                                Clearly you missed how it was posted to the internet, therefore making it true.

At least the gas station guy wasn't a fucking retard. There was a fire extinguisher right there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X