NTTA - positive experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTTA - positive experience

Got a ZIp cash bill today. The tag was for my motorcycle. I NEVER ride my bike on the tollway and I was out of town for one of the dates listed.It was only 2 charges. The picture was a black blob. Called and talked to a live person, she pulled up he image and said they got a digit wrong. Said they would correct. Wow, took 10 minutes. I was prepared for a huge beating.

Nice! They fixed my clusterfuck with a truck I sold. They seem to be getting better.

Comment

So how you getting those 5 minutes of your life back.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        So how you getting those 5 minutes of your life back.
        That's what I say every time I read you post.

Comment

Wait, yall pay to use the toll road?
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That organization is such a racket wouldn't surprise me if they were doing this just to see who will pay up.

Glad you didn't have a huge hassle though

Comment

That organization is such a racket wouldn't surprise me if they were doing this just to see who will pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post

Big ass scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Wait, yall pay to use the toll road?
                  Yes, we sure do, us working folks.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I finally broke down and got a toll tag since the new GF lives in Cleburne. The new toll road down there (CTP) is a pretty fun road, especially in the later hours. I can make it from Downtown FTW to her house right off 67 in about 16 minutes if traffic is light, which it almost always is.

Comment

Working...
                    X