Looking for the best TV deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best TV deals.

I know its that time of year for Black Friday and Cyber Monday stuffs on sale and some of you are Jedi level at finding the deals.

I am trying to get my best friend a new TV. He has a 52" projection TV that is just so awful to watch. Blurry, bad colors, washed out..... just terrible. I get a headache watching the damn thing.

So trying to find the sub $500 deals on anything from a 48-52" LED 1080P Smart TV.

If anyone sees or knows of a great deal than please post it up. Dude does everything for his kids and community. Helps people out like crazy and will give his last dollar to a homeless person before spending it on himself. Its the only TV they have and I really want to help them out after all the death and problems they have had in their family this year. I aint a baller but I love his kids like they were my own and would like them to have at least one nice thing to enjoy their Disney movies on.

Got the youngest one a bunch of Frozen stuff for her birthday last week including the DVD and trying to watch it with her I realized its just painful to watch their TV. LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Watch slickdeals.net

Comment

If you don't mind refurbished, watch woot.com. They're usually selling tvs every week.

I currently have a 32 (2 years old), 47 (3 years old), and 55 (1 year old) (all led smart tv's) that I've purchased from there.
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-...at193400050018

http://www.frys.com/product/8141325?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

http://mobile.walmart.com/#ip/VIZIO-...-by-department
        Last edited by jefehbk; 11-23-2014, 06:38 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Ending today, TigerDirect offers the LG 49" 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HD Television, model no. 49LB5550, for $399.99. Checkout through Visa Checkout to drop that to $369.99. With free shipping, that's $30 under last week's pickup mention, the lowest total price we could find by $20, and the second best price we've seen for any 49" HDTV. It features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), LED backlight, USB, and two HDMI inputs.

Best Buy via eBay offers the Insignia 42" 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HD Television, model no. NS-42D510NA15, for $249.99 with free shipping. That's $80 off and tied with our February mention as the least expensive Insignia 42" LED TV we've seen. It features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, LED backlight, USB, and three HDMI inputs.

Adorama offers the Samsung 46" 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HD Television, model no. UN46EH5000FXZA, for $397.99 with free shipping. (B&H Photo Video and Amazon charge the same.) That's $31 under last month's mention, which included an HDMI cable, and the best price we've seen. (It's a current price low by $51, outside of the close prices below). Features include a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, LED backlight, USB, and two HDMI inputs.

A close price: Best Buy and PC Nation offer it for $399.99 with free shipping.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Walmart has a 50" LG 4K Ultra HD for less than 1,000. It looks incredible.

Comment

48" Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV for $235
              We have a new winner in the 46" to 48" HDTV category. This 48" Westinghouse undercuts Sam's Club's 48" Sanyo by $63 and it beats our own TV prediction by a whopping $64.

40" Element 1080p LCD HDTV for $119
              Just when we thought 40" to 42" TV deals had plateaued, Target has slashed the price of this 40" Element to $119. Not only does that destroy our Black Friday prediction for TVs in this size category by $59, but it's just $9 away from tying last year's best Black Friday price for a 32" TV. Without a doubt, this is the star of Target's Black Friday ad.

These are in Target's Black Friday ad.
              Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Walmart has a 50" LG 4K Ultra HD for less than 1,000. It looks incredible.
                My mom just got a 60" 4k from Costco last week for less than $1000 and she said it looks amazing.
                Token Split Tail

Comment

Newegg is doing some extra tight stuff, and they fight patent trolls, so they're worth you giving your money to.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Badass 65" Samsung at Best Buy for $1500. Amazing deal, I'm buying one.

Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Badass 65" Samsung at Best Buy for $1500. Amazing deal, I'm buying one.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-...&skuId=4376023
                      We looked at the 60 inch version of that model on Sunday. Decided to go with the LG 65 inch they had on sale for $999, as it saved us $300 since it's not a smart TV. We don't need all the smart features because of all the gadgets we have hooked up to it. I'm hoping it is as good as the reviews say, otherwise it's going back to the store.

Comment

I'd like a 70" or bigger TV to replace my 60". I'd like to put the 60" in the garage. Don't need the 4K but they do look really good. Buddy of mine just got one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                          I'd like a 70" or bigger TV to replace my 60". I'd like to put the 60" in the garage. Don't need the 4K but they do look really good. Buddy of mine just got one.
                          Hows the up-conversion on regular channels look? Costco has UHD stuff showing in their display models, I wonder how much better say, an NFL game on Fox/CBS is compared to a good HD TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            My mom just got a 60" 4k from Costco last week for less than $1000 and she said it looks amazing.
                            geez! A 60". That seems like a really good deal. I don't even need a TV, but I had dirty thoughts about buying one the other day.

Comment

do your research on 4k

Comment

Working...
                              X