Any serious bowlers in here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any serious bowlers in here ?

Been thinking about getting back at it. Been a real long time. Kinda curious what the "hot ticket" ball's are these days. Would probably be at the Superbowl in Plano. Used to bowl a scratch league there back in the day. I was low man with a 185.

Don and Christian, that I know of. JKD Steve, but I don't think he's aroud much anymore. I would love to get back into it as I once was.

Comment

I finally bought a new pair of shoes recently and want to get into a league again. I throw a hook so I was looking at some of the reactive balls they have now but never bought one. Im happy rollin the old school 16 lb Columbia U dot that I got in high school around 1989.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I used to bowl, then the Sherman bowling alley collapsed during last year's ice storm. boooo

Comment

I was years ago and attempted to get back into it about a year ago. Started out the season setting a 145 avg and ended season at a 192. I actually bowled the 2nd half of the season better than I ever had. Ended the season with a total of 22 over 200's, seven 600 series, and my first 700 series. Unfortunately my back won't let me continue so I am probably done for good.

Comment

"Fuck it dude, lets go bowling."

~W.K.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hands up!

Comment

I used to. After I graduated college. I wasn't stellar, but I was consistent. I just sold my ball and shoes a few months ago. I hadn't used them since my back problems started. I figured it was a good idea to get rid of them before I got the urge and screwed my back up
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Bowling is only $5 at Mainevent through Friday. It's also unlimited and the same goes for laser tag and pool. I've been taking my daughter there the past couple of weeks. Pretty good deal if you want to do something indoors with variety.

The perfect place for birthday parties, team building, corporate events & parties, meetings & happy hour! FUN & entertainment with family & friends.

Comment

Several members here like to play with balls. I am sure they will have a lot of advice for you.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'm just recently getting back into it. Last year, I was bowling 180 pretty consistently, but this year I am all over the map. Probably doesn't help that I bowl at terrell and the pins are nine days older than god. I have a cannon for a right arm and I can't get the pins to bounce worth a crap.

The Pyramid balls seem to be great bang for the buck. I am looking at getting a Path Rising before too long.

Comment

this thread reminds me of the big lebowski
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          I'm just recently getting back into it. Last year, I was bowling 180 pretty consistently, but this year I am all over the map. Probably doesn't help that I bowl at terrell and the pins are nine days older than god. I have a cannon for a right arm and I can't get the pins to bounce worth a crap.

The Pyramid balls seem to be great bang for the buck. I am looking at getting a Path Rising before too long.
                          We bowl in seven points, way better than terrell and its just a tad farther. Im a 180 bowler after I'm warmed up. i use a brunswick slingshot, it breaks hard and late for me.
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Comment

I don't bowl as often as I'd like to.

I prefer Storm and Brunswick equipment.

I use 15lb gear.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X