Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is just too damm good looking

Meh'

whats up with that jacked up upper lip ?

The Serbian soccer reporter had to fight for her job after Red Star Belgrade officials ordered her away from the pitch because players were distracted by her appearance.

Katarina Sreckovic found herself in a rather unique predicament recently. The 25-year-old reporter for the Red Star Belgrade soccer team was nearly fired by the club for being too attractive.

"I admit it was a problem at the start, but I think they've got used to me now. It was tough, though, because for a while it seemed as if they might not be able to work with me at all," Sreckovic told CEN. "I was also asked to go away a couple of times because I was a distraction on the pitch and players complained that they couldn't concentrate." Sreckovic has a modest following on her Instagram account.

But the host, who has studied Chinese and literature, was determined to keep what she described as her "dream job" and eventually was allowed to stay on. Red Star won the European Cup in 1991 but has fallen on hard times recently. The club is currently banned from the Champions League and is $70 million in debt. But at least it still has its sideline reporter.

You lost me at soccer.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Not that hot imo, I'm not saying she's ugly by any means, but not "omgwtfiremebbq."

Comment

there are a lot of hot Serbian bitches

Comment

I'd knock the Balkan out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I'd knock the Balkan out of it.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

"25?" Nah, girl...
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  "25?" Nah, girl...
                  Hey, man. Life is hard in southeastern Europe. Give the Serbian broad a break

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Hey, man. Life is hard in southeastern Europe. Give the Serbian broad a break
                    Wait a minute. What if this article is just her way of attracting a new sugar daddy?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Wait a minute. What if this article is just her way of attracting a new sugar daddy?
                      Hello, someone call me?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

She's OK, I wouldn't kick her out of the RV here in Neaderland CO. but to say she's Vivid hot, cmon maaaaan...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I give her a full erection rating.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Reading between the lines, I'd say that she is too slutty, not too "hot." A slutty 7 would be a lot more disruptive to the work environment than a professional and demure 11.

Comment

Working...
                            X