Australia: Winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    That we understand the lines on the map and those of us born on this side of the line are citizens of this country and those on the other aren't. Simple. I'm all for gunning down anyone entering the country illegally and billing the country that let the get to the border for the ammo and burial.
    This is also excessive.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      You mean by using something like a boat? I doubt they can successfully guard all of it 24/7. I am sure boats get through, plus their government is probably just as incompetent as any other and it probably isn't hard for smugglers to figure out where the easy points to get through are located.
      They don't have to get them all. They just have to make it not worth it to get there.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        They don't have to get them all. They just have to make it not worth it to get there.
        Only a few countries are doing that these days and I may be mistaken, but I don't see Australia being one of them. North Korea throws you in labor camps, and if you escape from that into China they turn you back over to the North Koreans. A few countries might throw you in really shitty prisons, but that is probably the minority. Granted, Australia may have a very tough deportation program for illegals, but that in itself doesn't make it not worth the trouble.

Comment

Only a few countries are doing that these days and I may be mistaken, but I don't see Australia being one of them. North Korea throws you in labor camps, and if you escape from that into China they turn you back over to the North Koreans. A few countries might throw you in really shitty prisons, but that is probably the minority. Granted, Australia may have a very tough deportation program for illegals, but that in itself doesn't make it not worth the trouble.
          Sure it does. If you're willing to go on a container ship to get somewhere, there are way better options. Hell, all you have to do is get in the EU, and most countries can't throw you out, by law.

Comment

Sure it does. If you're willing to go on a container ship to get somewhere, there are way better options. Hell, all you have to do is get in the EU, and most countries can't throw you out, by law.
            Never said Australia was the best place to sneak into, but I still don't think they are the worst place to try.

Comment

Never said Australia was the best place to sneak into, but I still don't think they are the worst place to try.
              It doesn't have to be the worst. It just has to be worse than a viable alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                That's entirely possible since I was responding to a post that somehow made the parents being pieces of shit relevant to how to handle the kids, then went on to try and reduce responsibility by turning Australia into helpless, apparently incompetent, victims.
                I mean, maybe.
                I'm not advocating feeding the kids to the sharks but you can't start taking every refugee or you have our, America's, issue with all the illegals coming in without recourse. Sorry, turn the kids boat around and send them back. Ya, it sucks, but to not to only invites more over. Unfortunately, first world countries can't afford to take all the third worlds children.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This is also excessive.
                  But effective. It is only excessive for the first couple of incidents and then they will stop entering the kill zone and work towards legal means.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Our problem here in the US is that we don't enforce the immigration laws that are already
                    on the books....

then we reward the law breakers by bringing them in, giving them access to
                    the entitlement programs as long as they're willing to vote democrat in the next election cycle.

Our inept leadership has doomed the future of our once great Country.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                    X