No announcement yet.

they cancelling shows, scared of Ebola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they cancelling shows, scared of Ebola?

The Brother Ali show scheduled for tonight in the Cambridge Room has been cancelled due to illness.
    Ticket refunds are available at the point of purchase.

" I'm sorry to say that we're going to reschedule tonight's show in Dallas. After spending last night in the hospital, it's been determined that I have an intestinal virus and with some antibiotics and rest I should be back on my feet for the New Orleans show tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with me and look for the Houston & Dallas shows to be rescheduled asap." - Ali

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEwmywm6S7k[/ame]

what yall think.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I think who?

Comment

listen to that link. he's pretty badass.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mo tha boxer... duh.

Comment

Intestinal virus and getting antibiotics? Makes sense. The dude has the shits... I doubt it is the ebola.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Intestinal virus and getting antibiotics? Makes sense. The dude has the shits... I doubt it is the ebola.
            Well it wasn't, until he met the triage nurse at Presbyterian.

Comment

when they start cancelling high school football then you should be worried

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                when they start cancelling high school football then you should be worried
                Obama has cancelled 4, count em 4 different fund raisers. Next I heard he's thinking about skipping a golf game. It's serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Obama has cancelled 4, count em 4 different fund raisers. Next I heard he's thinking about skipping a golf game. It's serious.
                  <iframe width="650" height="366" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d90F-LzZ66c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Game On View Post
                    <iframe width="650" height="366" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d90F-LzZ66c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    You suck at embedding but props on the Ickey shuffle, hadn't seen it in a while.

Comment

Several people have canceled from appearances at Dallas Comic Con this weekend. The one person I was going to go see dropped out so I said "Fuck it."
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Pretty appropriate lyrics for someone that has the chitz
                        Last edited by 95DRGT; 10-16-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Well it wasn't, until he met the triage nurse at Presbyterian.
                          or flew on a domestic flight
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                          X