Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's all you can do

I'm a born skeptic, but nobody can deny your efforts even if they are a little late to the game
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
      While I agree that it was cool of him to do the right thing, I just question the motive. Not that it makes any difference because, like you, I am not in the market for a new vehicle either.

Does it make a difference if he's doing this because he's a great guy and taking care of his customers is the right thing to do, or because he's a lying used car salesman that knows how much money he can make by taking care of his customers and potential customers? As long as he keeps taking care of us, I don't think it does, but IMO it's easier to be sincere about this than to build and maintain an elaborate lie.
      Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      that's all you can do

I'm a born skeptic, but nobody can deny your efforts even if they are a little late to the game
      Word.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
        I'm glad that you got resolution. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for the post. I am looking forward to assisting you in the future.
        Damn noob killin' all the DFWMustangs drama.. How dare he..

I'm glad to see GVF may be back on the right track. When can I test drive a 2015 GT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Damn noob killin' all the DFWMustangs drama.. How dare he..

I'm glad to see GVF may be back on the right track. When can I test drive a 2015 GT?
          haha....Sorry Beavis. We have ONE in stock at the moment. You are more than welcome to come and do a test drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Here, I'll help you. If you want to reply to multiple posts in one response, hit the small button with the + sign on it on every post you would like to quote, then hit reply. When you click that button the + should turn to a -. If you decide you don't want to include one after clicking it, just click it again to unselect it.

Here, this is the button:
            Shit I didn't know that...

I've always just copied and pasted...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Shit I didn't know that...

I've always just copied and pasted...
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Hey fuck you guys...

Comment

• one more update....

As Promised, Tony called yesterday to let me know that he had my check in his hand, and I went up to meet him in-person in the afternoon. I just wanted to report that this guy is the real deal, genuinely a nice guy....he even introduced me to his Mom! (Tony - I know that wasn't planned )

Nevertheless, he followed through with his promise to make this deal right, and for that I will say that he truly is a stand-up guy!

Thanks again Tony, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure we'll talk again before too long.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• I can't stop smiling. That is awesome man.

Comment

• it's 7 minutes later, have you stopped smiling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          it's 7 minutes later, have you stopped smiling?

Nope.

Comment

• oh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              one more update....

As Promised, Tony called yesterday to let me know that he had my check in his hand, and I went up to meet him in-person in the afternoon. I just wanted to report that this guy is the real deal, genuinely a nice guy....he even introduced me to his Mom! (Tony - I know that wasn't planned )

Nevertheless, he followed through with his promise to make this deal right, and for that I will say that he truly is a stand-up guy!

Thanks again Tony, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure we'll talk again before too long.
                              God you got resolution to this.

Well done Tony!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                one more update....

Glad he did right by you. That's fantastic.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X