Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Or cook it yourself and "give" him the lapdance? He'd prefer that.

Tony, well done. It's nice to see a business that gets shit done ethically.
    Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      And that right there is how it's done. I'm interested to see if it'll work when I'm due for a new Mustang (it'll be another year and a half), if I ask for the "bottom line, let's not waste time" kind of deal, if that'll actually happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        That's very professional of him. He could have easily just ignored everything and decided to stop being an advertiser here. Good for you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          Specfuckingtacular! Huge props to them for stepping up.
          Rreemo, when's the fiesta?

Comment

• I just went searching through your inventory to see if there was any new truck that would make me want to trade in my 2010 F150 Lariat, but sadly I don't see the point in dropping another 5 figures to get the same thing with a few more bells and whistles.

That said, I would now entertain GVF when looking for another Ford in the future.

Comment

• Well done. I purchased my mustang from skip all the way from austin. Maybe if i am in the market for another ford i will look north again.

Comment

• Thank you for the feedback

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                  Wellllllllllll, let's be honest here, Tony. You guys didn't search Jason out just to take care of him. As a matter of fact, it sounds like you previously blew him off and me thinks this whole deal with taking care of him is just your way of saying "Hey, look at us doing a good thing !!!".
                  God damn. You just can't with with some folks...

Comment

• Excellent job, Tony.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      Thank you for the feedback
                      That's strange... Logged into wrong account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        That's strange... Logged into wrong account?
                        Another 5 pages?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          I just went searching through your inventory to see if there was any new truck that would make me want to trade in my 2010 F150 Lariat, but sadly I don't see the point in dropping another 5 figures to get the same thing with a few more bells and whistles.

That said, I would now entertain GVF when looking for another Ford in the future.
                          Yeah I might be looking for a Stang/Vette whatever and dammit he sold the one I liked last weekend. I miss the Miata but don't miss crawling in and out of that bastard.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          Thank you for the feedback
                          Somebody ban this guy already.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            Another 5 pages?
                            I was just joking around, but it did seem rather weird.

Comment

• As a buyer of a lot of vehicles in my day, I find it refreshing that a dealer righted a wrong. Nobody likes buying a car from a dealership because of the games. And Tony did not have to correct any mistakes, but he did. I'm sure GVF has tons of walk-in business and could survive without this forum easily. The fact that he said what he was going to do and make an awful buying experience into a good story speaks volumes. I commend him for tweaking my perspective on auto sales associates and the ability not to be a scumbag only out for a commission. Bravo Tony. Keep up the good work and communication and you'll do good around here.

Comment

• I'm glad to say I was wrong with the situation. Nice job on following thru Tony but now do we let the salesman or finance guy know we are there from Dfwmustangs and prefer the don't-dick-me-around numbers?

Comment

Working...
                                X