Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    What he said, even when Skip was around I was toyed with in F&I which sucked after such a nice initial experience. I weathered the F&I storm and ended up good but it was a hassle. Word of advice to you guys buying cars, when you get to F&I the answer is always NO.
    I'll say this.

Ben (finance guy) took care of 4 cars for me and 1 for my sister. No bullshit and no hassle. I told him I wanted the extended warranty on my last 2 and my sister took nothing. He said cool and beat our credit union/bank financing and we were done. When I got my 2011 I literally was in and out in less than an hour. Good finance guys are hard to find from a buyers standpoint.

Rough numbers state that I've created close to $750,000 in sales solely through word-of-mouth, which is free, and discounts lots of repeat/referral that occurred after the fact.

Get better finance guys. Period. I know I facilitated at least 16 sales through Skip and Purd, there's no telling how many they referred. We don't charge GVF shit for advertising in the scheme of things.

My takeaway from this debacle (and it is one)... TONY GONZALES... STOP FUCKING PEOPLE THAT BUY AND REFER LOTS OF SALES WITH THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I believe Marisa purchased 3 or 4 of her mustangs from GVF as well. Wonder if they'd buy the 08 back now that we're done with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcar View Post
        GVFTONYG,

Here is where I am confused, has there been that many people dissatisfied with their purchase that you can't find a particular sale on a king ranch that you have approximate dates on? How many used King Ranch F250s are sold there?

I do know this, I bought a new truck there back in 2011. The sales end was fine, the F&I guy tried to pull all kinds of crap and got away with 2 on me. I raised enough hell that I got it fixed after the fact, it was regarding the extended warranty.

Fix your F&I bullshit and a lot of your problems will fix themselves.
        From my understanding of the deal, it happened about ten months ago. Without having the customer's name or VIN number, I am unable to look up their specific info. The amount of customer volume we get makes it tough to drill down to the exact instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          Sean, I laughed and said the same thing, then I saw your fucking comment. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
          Glad I could be of some assistance. Fucked up minds think alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
            From my understanding of the deal, it happened about ten months ago. Without having the customer's name or VIN number, I am unable to look up their specific info. The amount of customer volume we get makes it tough to drill down to the exact instance.
            PM Sent with additional information.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              PM Sent with additional information.
              Good, i hope he takes care of you.

Make them write "CHOOO CHOOOO" in the notes section of the check.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                CHOO CHOO, MOFUCKA! lol
                I cannot help it if some are less ambitious than others. With that said, I do not own a cowskin rug and I do not work for the RR, so I'm not choo-chooing that much.

Comment

• Checking in with a friend that has a problem with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    I cannot help it if some are less ambitious than others. With that said, I do not own a cowskin rug and I do not work for the RR, so I'm not choo-chooing that much.
                    Aaaaaah bullshit, I bet you've got a dozen of them!

Comment

• Ruffdaddy sure has been quiet lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Aaaaaah bullshit, I bet you've got a dozen of them!
                        Passive aggressiveness duly noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Passive aggressiveness duly noted.
                          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Ruffdaddy sure has been quiet lately.
                            He can't type with 2 cocks in his hands.

Comment

• Money talks, and if he is about to write Rreemo a $4k check, I think he will have bought Grapevine Ford a second chance.

Dude is trying. Give him a fucking week or so to show us what's up.

At the end of the day, most car dealerships are viewed as crooks. It doesn't hurt to have one that is trying to get on the good side of this board. Run him off, and then what? Back to dealing with other crooks that don't even care if we bash them?

If they make it right with Rreemo and some of the others in this thread, I know I'd at least give them a chance on my next Ford purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Money talks, and if he is about to write Rreemo a $4k check, I think he will have bought Grapevine Ford a second chance.

Dude is trying. Give him a fucking week or so to show us what's up.

At the end of the day, most car dealerships are viewed as crooks. It doesn't hurt to have one that is trying to get on the good side of this board. Run him off, and then what? Back to dealing with other crooks that don't even care if we bash them?

If they make it right with Rreemo and some of the others in this thread, I know I'd at least give them a chance on my next Ford purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X