Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
    It is a solid move, but where was he during Rreemo's ordeal?
    I do not have any details on Rreemo's deal. Please have him contact me at agonzalez@vtaig.com and I will see what I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      While I'd normally agree with you off the bat, I'll also let him run with the theory of "I didn't know" for a short while. In your opinion, what could Tony do to make it right for Reemo now? In my mind, the damage is done and it's rebuilding time.
      I get what you are saying... not much you can do now. However he came in here like that was his stance all along but Rreemo's problem isn't something new.

I agree something done later is better than never at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVFTONYG View Post
        I do not have any details on Rreemo's deal. Please have him contact me at agonzalez@vtaig.com and I will see what I can do.
        Give him a minute, I'm sure he will chime in...

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          If this guy is legit... then why did Rreemo get fucked in the ass like he did? He was obviously around if he has been there at GVF for 5 years. Rreemo seems to be one of the most honest guys on this site and he still took it big time on a used truck from them. It never would have happened if they had been so concerned with their image and making it right.
          I remember his name too....he was one of a few who was never available and didn't return 3-4 calls either. When I finally went up there I was told he wasn't there. Bottom line, no one (including this guy) ever even tried to make it right after the sell.

Maybe he is genuinely trying to change his ways now that sales are in the shitter, but the damage is done where I'm concerned....you had your chance 10 months ago.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
            I get what you are saying... not much you can do now. However he came in here like that was his stance all along but Rreemo's problem isn't something new.

I agree something done later is better than never at all.
            I'd agree with that but I guess I missed what the deal/problem was with Rreemo and thus I'm uninformed.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              I remember his name too....he was one of a few who was never available and didn't return 3-4 calls either. When I finally went up there I was told he wasn't there. Bottom line, no one (including this guy) ever even tried to make it right after the sell.

Maybe he is genuinely trying to change his ways now that sales are in the shitter, but the damage is done where I'm concerned....you had your chance 10 months ago.
              Sir, I am not doing this because our sales are "in the shitter" I am doing this to try and repair any damage we have caused our customers. I am not informed on your situation but would like to be. Please contact me by email so I can make it right. I understand that you might not give me that chance to make it right and it might be too late but I would at least put the offer out there to see if I can do anything now. I am sorry we failed you.

Comment

I read your entire story and everyone here knows your a stand up guy. I will believe you or any other member before I would ANY person at a stealership. Even when the "crew" was up there I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling.

When I was in the market for my '12 5.0 I was in Corpus Christy and was about to pull the trigger on a 5.0, but I wanted Kona blue instead of the Ruby Red type color. I called GVF and talked to Skip about the Kona blue they had on their website, he said and I quote, "Don't buy from them, I can give you a better deal." I said OK, but I won't be back til next week and I have the PIN from FMC, he said no problem, "Ill have it ready when you get here on Monday".
                I get there and no car, they sold my car to Manny at HPP over the weekend? I wasn't mad at Manny, but I was like I had a verbal agreement with GVF on that Kona 5.0. Everyone here knows that I buy a new car every few years and I was pre-approved at FMC to boot. They couldn't get me another car and I had to get it from a stealership in Sulpher Springs, so yeah Ill never do business with GVF...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sir, I am not doing this because our sales are "in the shitter" I am doing this to try and repair any damage we have caused our customers. I am not informed on your situation but would like to be. Please contact me by email so I can make it right. I understand that you might not give me that chance to make it right and it might be too late but I would at least put the offer out there to see if I can do anything now. I am sorry we failed you.
                  I haven't posted much about it, but I recently decided to step up on a new Super Duty. I'll save all the details why, but decided I would give up both the Mustang and the dually for something that could serve both purposes and still be nice to look at and comfortable on the road...I landed on a 12' F250 with the new 6.7 diesel.

There are other threads, but this one tells most of it. If you want to know more, go look it up - I wrote letters to both GVF as well as Ford Corp. I've already wasted too much of my time on it.

My original salesman (Foffee) was no help, Purd eventually gave me contact info for some POS named Mike Ivey, who I spoke with one time....he promised to make it right, said he was going to talk with his GM and get back to me within an hour....I never got that call, and he never returned any of my messages and was never available when I called from that point on....literally about 10 times. When I finally went up there, he hid like a little bitch. I left messages for some customer advocate lady (don't remember her name), and also messages for Tony Gonzalez....not one msg for any of these people was ever returned. When I went back up there I was forced to deal with another sales guy....asking to speak with ANY manager netted me zero results.

I did get a call from someone named Tony Gonzalez about a month later, asking questions and trying to clear up some confusion about some title issues on the F250. Once I told him that the truck was a POS and I had taken it back less than 2-weeks later, he was really short with me and just said something like, "oh, then just disregard this". No bother to take a moment and ask for more details, if I was taken care of, what was wrong, why I was unhappy, etc. Pretty much just wanted to get off the call once he realized who I was. I assume this is the same guy?

Bottom line - go look up the paperwork....see how much I paid for the F250, and then how much less I was forced to take back for it 13 days later (I actually started raising complaints about a week later). If you want to write me a check for about $4000 that I lost, then I'll call you a stand-up guy that actually did come back and make it right. However I seriously doubt that will be the case....based solely on my experiences up until this point.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51553

There are other threads, but this one tells most of it. If you want to know more, go look it up - I wrote letters to both GVF as well as Ford Corp. I've already wasted too much of my time on it.

My original salesman (Foffee) was no help, Purd eventually gave me contact info for some POS named Mike Ivey, who I spoke with one time....he promised to make it right, said he was going to talk with his GM and get back to me within an hour....I never got that call, and he never returned any of my messages and was never available when I called from that point on....literally about 10 times. When I finally went up there, he hid like a little bitch. I left messages for some customer advocate lady (don't remember her name), and also messages for Tony Gonzalez....not one msg for any of these people was ever returned. When I went back up there I was forced to deal with another sales guy....asking to speak with ANY manager netted me zero results.

I did get a call from someone named Tony Gonzalez about a month later, asking questions and trying to clear up some confusion about some title issues on the F250. Once I told him that the truck was a POS and I had taken it back less than 2-weeks later, he was really short with me and just said something like, "oh, then just disregard this". No bother to take a moment and ask for more details, if I was taken care of, what was wrong, why I was unhappy, etc. Pretty much just wanted to get off the call once he realized who I was. I assume this is the same guy?

Bottom line - go look up the paperwork....see how much I paid for the F250, and then how much less I was forced to take back for it 13 days later (I actually started raising complaints about a week later). If you want to write me a check for about $4000 that I lost, then I'll call you a stand-up guy that actually did come back and make it right. However I seriously doubt that will be the case....based solely on my experiences up until this point.
                    I am sorry about the experience. Please pm me your contact info so we talk futher about the situation. It sounds like it was a return policy issue. I would like to talk to you more about the details and specifics.

Comment

I am sorry about the experience. Please pm me your contact info so we talk futher about the situation. It sounds like it was a return policy issue. I would like to talk to you more about the details and specifics.
                      I would encourage you to read the thread. I would think in this instance, anyone concerned with their image and how they are perceived to the general public would have been willing to do anything to rectify the situation. A return policy definitely wouldn't stop them!
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        I would encourage you to read the thread. I would think in this instance, anyone concerned with their image and how they are perceived to the general public would have been willing to do anything to rectify the situation. A return policy definitely wouldn't stop them!
                        I agree with what you are saying. What I am leaning towards is that an employee did not follow proper return policy procedures at the dealership. We have a return policy at the dealership for cases like this. We have a no questions asked policy at our dealership but without the details of this particular deal I cannot determine if that is the case. Please reach out to me to see if I can work through it with you. Email me at agonzalez@vtaig.com

Comment

• That thread on the SD was horrifying. Who the hell does business like that?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I agree with what you are saying. What I am leaning towards is that an employee did not follow proper return policy procedures at the dealership. We have a return policy at the dealership for cases like this. We have a no questions asked policy at our dealership but without the details of this particular deal I cannot determine if that is the case. Please reach out to me to see if I can work through it with you. Email me at agonzalez@vtaig.com
                            Sounds like you already had an opportunity to fix reemos situation but weren't interested. I bet you could easily find out all of the details by simply investigating on your end, with your own records and the dates involved based on his posts. At this point you are wanting him to have to devote a bunch more time when it seems he has already exhausted himself with his efforts when it mattered most.

Why don't you dig into it yourself and reach out to him? That's your best bet at redeeming yourself. Your posts on here are starting to sound like simple lip service.

Btw, a no questions asked policy means absolute dick if nobody is willing to honor it. I had a vendor that pulled the same shit and it wasn't until I sent a certified letter to their CEO including a copy of their policy that they finally honored it. Although it was a pita, at least they made it right. Sounds like he sent a couple letters, aside from numerous calls and visits, and it still accomplished nothing.
                            Last edited by Chili; 10-15-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Sounds like you already had an opportunity to fix reemos situation but weren't interested. I bet you could easily find out all of the details by simply investigating on your end, with your own records and the dates involved based on his posts. At this point you are wanting him to have to devote a bunch more time when it seems he has already exhausted himself with his efforts when it mattered most.

Why don't you dig into it yourself and reach out to him? That's your best bet at redeeming yourself. Your posts on here are starting to sound like simple lip service.

Btw, a no questions asked policy means absolute dick if nobody is willing to honor it. I had a vendor that pulled the same shit and it wasn't until I sent a certified letter to their CEO including a copy of their policy that they finally honored it. Although it was a pita, at least they made it right. Sounds like he sent a couple letters, aside from numerous calls and visits, and it still accomplished nothing.
                              EXACTLY what I wanted to say!

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51553

lol...the guy trying to repair the situation is the guy that blew you off previously. You talked to Tony Gonzalez and Tony Gonzalez wants to talk to you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X