No announcement yet.

Red Bull was sued by drinkers who said that consumers were misled by the slogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull was sued by drinkers who said that consumers were misled by the slogan

Red Bull was sued by drinkers who said that consumers were misled by the slogan “Red Bull gives you wings.”

dammit and i also said i would do something like that.....guess i lost out

my friends would laugh at me when i said that

Comment

wow
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Some judge needs to lose their job.
        sigpic

Comment

Red Bull settled out of court, so whatevs. If the judge had actually ruled in favor of Red Bull, I would be more inclined to agree with you.

Comment

Still tastes great but have too much tolerance for caffeine now

Comment

i love the comment

BRB Filing lawsuit with skittles for their misleading commercials. I thought I was going to get a pet cloud that shits skittles, and a giant rainbow above my head at all times giving me endless skittles. I am extremely disgruntled and emotionally distressed.

I'm also considering taking a stab at M&M's for not having actual life sized candy that talks as depicted in the commercials. I mean DO THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING THESE DAYS?!

Comment

The test would be "would a reasonable consumer actually believe that drinking a beverage would cause wings to grow?"

A secondary test would determine how they survived the botched abortion.

Comment

This is what is wrong with the legal system these days, all you need is like 50 bucks and you can file a lawsuit on fucking anything. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    This is what is wrong with the legal system these days, all you need is like 50 bucks and you can file a lawsuit on fucking anything. It's ridiculous.
                    These days?

Comment

Any day? What?

Comment

I don't feel like I was misled...

But finding a shirt that fits right is a bitch these days. Maybe I should sue

Comment

Any day? What?
                          An individual being able to bring a suit isn't new.

Comment

Yeah but don't you find it is more prevalent within the last 10-20 years that people sue for anything and everything?

Comment

Yeah but don't you find it is more prevalent within the last 10-20 years that people sue for anything and everything?
                              Maybe the last 30-40. It is more common place as a result of access to information, but I don't think it is any worse than it was in 70's/80's. It also stands to reason that with the internet, more dumbasses would assume they can handle their own case.

Comment

Working...
                              X