Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever buy 3rd party Oakley lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    If Oakleyvault.com does not have them then find someone that can get them from here. Half price but you do not have as many options.

Comment

I've bought several from revant optics. Good quality lenses. Never had any issues. Great customer service.

Replace sunglasses lenses from home for brands like Oakley, Ray-Ban, Costa, and more. Starting at just $25, you can match your originals or upgrade to higher quality lenses. Perfect fit guaranteed and 60 day risk-free trial.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Found some Revant polarized lenses in their eBay store for $20 shipped. Helluva deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Thanks for posting that! I am in need of some new glasses and they have some pretty good deals.

Comment

anyone wanna hook a brotha up with some cerakote fuel cells from the standard issue site?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Yeah I need some new lenses for my flak jackets. Subscribing
              That
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I have tried a couple of companies and they are hit and miss. Amazon has a couple that are reasonable. My mirrored one are not too good. The non mirrored ones are holding up great.

Comment

Working...
                X