Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever buy 3rd party Oakley lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever buy 3rd party Oakley lenses?

I have an older pair of oakleys and they no longer carry the polarized lenses for them in black. Not wanting to buy bronze lenses, I found a few online sites selling polarized lenses but can't really find any reviews about fitment. My concern is the pair I have, the lenses are a press fit so if they're not 100% exact, I don't want the things popping out all the time.

Anyone ever bought these knockoffs and have a preferred brand if so?

Bought some from amazon that were highly rated fit fine but they have a rainbow affect the stock lens do not. When I look at my phone with full sun the lens seems like it has a rainbow over it. Oakley romeo 2 are the lens/shades

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      Bought some from amazon that were highly rated fit fine but they have a rainbow affect the stock lens do not. When I look at my phone with full sun the lens seems like it has a rainbow over it. Oakley romeo 2 are the lens/shades
      Sounds like you bought polarized lenses. That will happen with most phone screens. Also happens when looking through tinted windows. Takes a while to get used to.

Comment

What sites are you looking at?

I need a new polarized lenses for some M Frames but don't necessarily want to pay $100+

Comment

Yeah I need some new lenses for my flak jackets. Subscribing

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
            Sounds like you bought polarized lenses. That will happen with most phone screens. Also happens when looking through tinted windows. Takes a while to get used to.
            Definitely polarized. I've also noticed it on untinted windows. I think it's reflecting something in the safety glass coating.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Yeah I need some new lenses for my flak jackets. Subscribing
              oakleyvault.com, I believe they still make replacements for those.

Keep in mind, oakleyvault is a clearance site, and available items change daily. It may take a week or two of checking every day to get what you're looking for.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Anyone know where to get an arm for the Oakley half jacket? I called Oakley but they said they don't have them for the half jacket anymore...

Comment

I bought some for my Fast Jackets on Amazon around May. No issues and I wear them daily.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I bought the brand "fuse" for mine. They were fine.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I buy them on ebay all the time for my gas cans

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        I buy them on ebay all the time for my gas cans
                        I was able to find OEM Gas Can lenses on Ebay for around $35 shipped. Dude had em for all lines of Oakley.....
                        I can see if I can find the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                          Hmm might have to order uncolored lens to try them out

Comment

Comment

this guy on ebay
                              Walleva manufactures sunglasses replacement lenses and accessories such as earsocks and nosepads. We provide plenty of colors such as red, blue, green, golden, purple, titanium, brown, black, yellow, clear, pink and transition (photochromic) lenses. We provide triacetate(TAC) polarized, ISARC Polarized, and polycarbonate(PC) non-polarized lenses. We also provide high-end replacement lenses, it is our Mr. Shield lenses, it is injected molded polycarbonate polarized lenses.

Comment

Working...
                              X