No announcement yet.

What's my best option? Traffic ticket related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a speeding ticket today for 21 over, any chance a traffic ticket attorney will get me out of it?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Yeah let's just add some more to the bottom line and let the taxpayers foot the bill for his poor choice.
      If they dismiss it how will it cost anything?

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
        If they dismiss it how will it cost anything?

There's always a dismissal fee in class c shit.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
          My taxes along with yours get wasted on FAR FAR worse lol.

If I ask for a court date and he doesn't show up, does it get dismissed? Isn't that how it works?
          Yes but most places hand you your ass for not showing up to court (the officer). Also if you lose you pay court fees. Fine for MVR is usually 125.00 or less and has zero affect on your driving record. I have seen it as low as 87.00.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Yes but most places hand you your ass for not showing up to court (the officer). Also if you lose you pay court fees. Fine for MVR is usually 125.00 or less and has zero affect on your driving record. I have seen it as low as 87.00.
            Good to know. I'm still waiting for the ticket to show up on their website so I can see how much I owe them. If its that cheap, I'll just pay the damn thing and move on with my life.

Comment

Working...
            X