Beautiful weekend for a hot rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I started to call back to tell you not to call back, but it was early and that seemed weird. Actually it's pretty weird laying this all out on DFWM.
    LOL

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    I stabbed my T5 in the 66 only to find out my conversion crossmember was too short, so now its hanging by a rope.... I did row through the gears and make noises though. First time this car has never been an automatic.
    You will enjoy it! Totally changed the car for me to go from C4 to T5. Way more fun. What crossmember did you use?

Comment

I stabbed my T5 in the 66 only to find out my conversion crossmember was too short, so now its hanging by a rope.... I did row through the gears and make noises though. First time this car has never been an automatic.

Do you need a T5 crossmember for a 66? I've got one (Mustang Steve's I believe) since I converted back to C4.

Comment

My wife helped me put the transmission back in my e36, tomorrow she might help me install my built lsd. I should have it running this week since she wants to drive it with the new 10lb aluminum flywheel and 8puck clutch setup.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I recovered the back seat in the 69
          What is that "code" for?

I installed new arm rest covers on my 92 as well as quick-roof (essentially much cheaper dynamat) in the doors... just need my inspection to go cruising, hopefully this week.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            What is that "code" for?

I installed new arm rest covers on my 92 as well as quick-roof (essentially much cheaper dynamat) in the doors... just need my inspection to go cruising, hopefully this week.
            Code for my fingers hurt?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Code for my fingers hurt?

I was expecting pics in the NSFW forum... I am disappoint son.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                I was expecting pics in the NSFW forum... I am disappoint son.
                You want to see my ass?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  she wants to drive it with the new 10lb aluminum flywheel and 8puck clutch setup.
                  Film it
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Film it
                    Film her stalling a shit ton? Lol, I probably will film it though, she wants to learn car control and donuts.
                    Ded

Comment

Off topic, however I saw this and consider it an early Christmas present from me to you:

Comment

Working...
                      X