Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use wheelsamerica to repair wheels before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use wheelsamerica to repair wheels before?

Gonna go monday morning early to try to get 2 wheels repaired but can't find anything online related to cost or time it takes.

Can I wait in a waiting room or something like discounttire or is it something you drop off and come back weeks later?

Also whats the cost usually?

Yes its a rimjob

Drop off and usually done the next day. I had the repair and refinish 17" Cobra Rs for $150 each.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I had a curbed Saleen repaired for like $150 and took a couple days. Depends on their work load I'd assume.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Ok thanks for the info maybe I can pay extra for same day service i'll find out monday.

Comment

I am not sure about the DFW area but the Houston Discount Tire shops used Wheels America for all of their wheel repairs.

Comment

These guys always do great work with a quick turn around! I've have had several wheel repair shops provide terrible repairs and this place is not one of them.

Wheel Repair Solutions
            1441 Patton Pl, Carrollton, TX 75007
            (972) 242-6700

Comment

^^^emailed those guys they asked for a pic sent pic now waiting for reply since its weekend dont think i'll get one till monday.

Comment

The owner of Wheels America is a good dude. He races SCCA Trans Am & has a bunch of cool cars. You would probably get your rim back the next day. Why do you need it so fast? Did you wreck your girlfriend's car or something?

Comment

Waiting on a wheel repair. Sorry, but that makes me laugh knowing whats involved in a repair.
                  Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    The owner of Wheels America is a good dude. He races SCCA Trans Am & has a bunch of cool cars. You would probably get your rim back the next day. Why do you need it so fast? Did you wreck your girlfriend's car or something?
                    no got a rim that was ok with a bend but when discount was putting on a new tire they said it was losing air, about .5psi an hour right now. That's in addition to getting another wheel damaged but I replaced that one but maybe its fixable?

Here pic of the badly damaged one.

Comment

Lol are those rims from China?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        Lol are those rims from China?
                        Barrels are made in Asia, they are machined and powdercoated in the US.

Forgestar finest fml.

Comment

I used them on my XKR's 2 piece bbs wheels. They did a great job. $150 a wheel and only took a couple days.

Comment

I use them all the time they pick up and delivery to me. Great service always have them ready the next day.

Comment

Iirc had a viper wheel done for 135 and looked real good. And you support a racers habit. Hes had some cool cars in the past

Comment

Working...
                              X