No announcement yet.

Need to borrow a chainsaw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was going great up to the point that Oncor came out and cut the power to the house because of a branch on the power line. Electric chainsaw and no power doesn't work so well. Ended up having to rent a gas chainsaw in Hurst. It made cleaning up the rest much easier but it's still tiring.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Reminds me, I need some firewood.

Comment

I picked up a bunch of cut wood from my parent's house that they have from the storm.

I won't be buying wood this year. And my fire pit is going to get seriously used.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hell, I'm sure anyone with a truck or trailer could drive through Arlington right now and just offer to take downed trees away and get the wood for free right now.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Hell, I'm sure anyone with a truck or trailer could drive through Arlington right now and just offer to take downed trees away and get the wood for free right now.
            Yep. My folks have all their's stacked by the curb and would be happy for anyone to just take it.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Would have been cheap to hook up that elec chainsaw to car battery.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                ummm......

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  ummm......
                  Just let it go, man.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    I left my Macgyver kit at home.

Comment

Not even use of a inverter.

Comment

Next time an option is to post on CL. I'm sick of paying for fire/cooking wood and when someone posts up "free firewood" in my vicinity - I'm usually there within the week. Typically 2-3 people have been there before.

This is all people like me - cutting it up and hauling it off.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X