Dr pepper truck rolled back onto my front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr pepper truck rolled back onto my front bumper

I was in traffic last monday, and a DP truck rolled backwards onto my bumper. The funny thing was, a Dallas County Sherriff was right next to me saw what happened and then ignored it.

I called the number on the back and issued a complaint. The number goes to a 3rd party that cannot give me any info on how to contact DP. Could someone give me an address for this LP number. An address should help me find a F*'n phone number.

Y36 620

Damn we're you that close?

Comment

Call this and see where you can get. 1-800-696-5891

Comment

When you post pics of the damage there better be a DP can for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          When you post pics of the damage there better be a DP can for reference.
          This is a moral imperative.

Comment

Why not call a DP number off of Google for corporate ?

Comment

Demand a lifetime supply!

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                I was in traffic last monday, and a DP truck rolled backwards onto my bumper. The funny thing was, a Dallas County Sherriff was right next to me saw what happened and then ignored it.

I called the number on the back and issued a complaint. The number goes to a 3rd party that cannot give me any info on how to contact DP. Could someone give me an address for this LP number. An address should help me find a F*'n phone number.

Y36 620
                google dallas county dr pepper distributor that should get you the number. They will probably ask you what the truck number was

Comment

Thats why I only drink Pepsi
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I clicked thread just to see avatar
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Did you not stop the driver to exchange information? File a police report? I have a feeling it's gonna be a pain to get anything out of them after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post

Y36 620
                        Just ran those plates. They are coming back to a Dr. Pepper truck
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Lmao

Comment

Haha, nice!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X