Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    You are just chilling at home after surgery.... No excuse
    I had part of my intestines removed and my stomach muscles cut through....I'm not "just chilling at home" for no reason.

Besides, all of my paint supplies are at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      I had part of my intestines removed and my stomach muscles cut through....I'm not "just chilling at home" for no reason.

I know I know
      2012 GT500

Comment

I know that feel bro. Guessing that it's crohn's related. FYI, I am crohn's free for 2.5 years now on 4.5mg of naltrexone with zero changes to my diet. I am 8 years out from my first surgery and I am planning on flipping statistics the bird as I fly past the 10 year mark for a second surgery

Comment

• H has already given me permission to "court" his daughter, so all of you fuck off...

Comment

• I asked a Chinese girl for her number.
            She replied, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!"
            I said, "Wow!"

Then her friend said, "She means 6663629."

Comment

• Bans a make her dance?

Comment

• Damnit crash. Heal up homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Bands a make her dance

These chicks clappin and they ain't usin hands
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Don't correct the spelling of my pun.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      I know that feel bro. Guessing that it's crohn's related. FYI, I am crohn's free for 2.5 years now on 4.5mg of naltrexone with zero changes to my diet. I am 8 years out from my first surgery and I am planning on flipping statistics the bird as I fly past the 10 year mark for a second surgery
                      Well, kind of yes and no.

This most recent trip actually all stemmed from eating too many almonds. 😕 Apparently even after being chewed up, since people with Crohn's disease don't digest nuts very well (as you know), they caused an adhesion moving through the part of my intestines that I previously had the resection and they had to go in and remove that section and sew it back up.

They were able to go in laparoscopically plus "only" make about a 3" incision on top of the old scar where they did the resection the first time. I haven't had any problems since 2003 as far as when I've had a major surgery, so I guess I've done okay so far, and haven't been on any medication, whatsoever.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Damnit crash. Heal up homie.
                      Thanks buddy. I'm trying.

Comment

Well, kind of yes and no.

This most recent trip actually all stemmed from eating too many almonds. 😕 Apparently even after being chewed up, since people with Crohn's disease don't digest nuts very well (as you know), they caused an adhesion moving through the part of my intestines that I previously had the resection and they had to go in and remove that section and sew it back up.

They were able to go in laparoscopically plus "only" make about a 3" incision on top of the old scar where they did the resection the first time. I haven't had any problems since 2003 as far as when I've had a major surgery, so I guess I've done okay so far, and haven't been on any medication, whatsoever.

Thanks buddy. I'm trying.
                        Last time I was in was for mixing a tetanus shot with sunflower seeds and no meds. I was done with immunosuppressors, only side effect of LDN is insomnia. Fuck the infections, liver damage, and blood tests that come with Imuran.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Last time I was in was for mixing a tetanus shot with sunflower seeds and no meds. I was done with immunosuppressors, only side effect of LDN is insomnia. Fuck the infections, liver damage, and blood tests that come with Imuran.
                          Exactly why I have said fuck any medications for the last 15 years or so and just controlled my Crohn's (for the most part) with my diet and exercise.

Comment

Exactly why I have said fuck any medications for the last 15 years or so and just controlled my Crohn's (for the most part) with my diet and exercise.
                            I tried that route, only lasted two years before it flared again, then I was on the imuran for two, quit, and lasted two more before another attack. Since then, I have been on the LDN and living the dream. Energy and weight gain is up and zero pain. I've gotten more done in my life in the last 2.5 years than I did in the previous 10.

Comment

Working...
                            X