Rick Modena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Give me a break- you guys act like it is out of the fuckin ordinary around here.
    Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Not scared.
    I don't give two shits what is ordinary and what isn't, or whether you're scared or not. You don't fuck with someone's family. I'd have beat you both senseless.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Give me a break- you guys act like it is out of the fuckin ordinary around here.
      Agreed. Nobody here would say that in person to anybody from the board. It's all in good fun behind the key board. Btw, who wants to fuck my mom and sister?

Comment

• I think this applies to both sides.

Comment

Same team, not from the board
          Ah..

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I don't give two shits what is ordinary and what isn't, or whether you're scared or not. You don't fuck with someone's family. I'd have beat you both senseless.
            And trip over the propane hose on the way over?

be nice to bcoop he gave us all our furniture and utensils
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Well, you two are acting like a mod banning you just to fuck around is out of the ordinary, so I guess the circle is complete.
              Anyone bring the biscuit??
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Agreed. Nobody here would say that in person to anybody from the board. It's all in good fun behind the key board. Btw, who wants to fuck my mom and sister?
                Same time? Pics?

Comment

And trip over the propane hose on the way over?

be nice to bcoop he gave us all our furniture and utensils
                  See, that's acceptable and in good fun. Talking about nailing someone's daughter is not acceptable, or in good fun.

Comment

• I think this situation is one of those where people see "friends" making inappropriate jokes to one another and believe it to be fair game for all. I will make a very inappropriate or crass joke at a friend's expense, but would not make the same comment to a relative stranger. Friends give friends shit, and know the intent is purely humor. But when a random person says the same thing, you really don't know where they are coming from and negative intent is going to be assumed.

I have seen it happen many times in the 10 years I have been on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      See, that's acceptable and in good fun. Talking about nailing someone's daughter is not acceptable, or in good fun.
                      it is definitely borderline- but that is the whole spirit of the board. This is why we aren't dfw50s or some other pussy board. The anything goes, unmoderated shit talking is what makes the board great. Like cj95 said, nobody would ever say anything about his daughter truthfully or in person- it is all in good fun. Maybe not in the best taste- Hell I didn't even get banned for talking about crashes daughter three years ago (almost got my skull cracked).
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I think this situation is one of those where people see "friends" making inappropriate jokes to one another and believe it to be fair game for all. I will make a very inappropriate or crass joke at a friend's expense, but would not make the same comment to a relative stranger. Friends give friends shit, and know the intent is purely humor. But when a random person says the same thing, you really don't know where they are coming from and negative intent is going to be assumed.

I have seen it happen many times in the 10 years I have been on here.
                        Sure and if Henry didn't go out of his way to fuck with me every once and a while, I probably wouldn't say anything. He fucks with me, and I fuck with him. Once again, the spirit of the board.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

it is definitely borderline- but that is the whole spirit of the board. This is why we aren't dfwmustangs or some other pussy board. The anything goes, unmoderated shit talking is what makes the board great. Like cj95 said, nobody would ever say anything about his daughter truthfully or in person- it is all in good fun. Maybe not in the best taste- Hell I didn't even get banned for talking about crashes daughter three years ago (almost got my skull cracked).
                          Aaron isn't a mod, either.

You whipper snappers are too young to remember Jose getting wasted and going on ban sprees. He banned hundreds of people, for no reason at all, other than he was drunk. Shit was hilarious, and so is this. Y'all fucked with him, and he responded likewise. No harm, no foul.

Comment

Sure and if Henry didn't go out of his way to fuck with me every once and a while, I probably wouldn't say anything. He fucks with me, and I fuck with him. Once again, the spirit of the board.
                            I already said I don't think it was banworthy.. The "slampiece" was probably a little over the line though. Had you simply challenged him to a footrace, I wouldn't have thought much of it. (sorry H, had to)

At the same time, if his temp ban was just his way at fucking with you right back, no reason to get upset by it. As has been said, there is a long history of mods banning people just to fuck with them. So if you want to fuck with a mod, just know that their response to you may be a temp ban to fuck with you right back.

Comment

• Yeah, I get it.

"slampiece" what a fantastic term .
                              2012 GT500

Comment

it is definitely borderline- but that is the whole spirit of the board. This is why we aren't dfwmustangs or some other pussy board. The anything goes, unmoderated shit talking is what makes the board great. Like cj95 said, nobody would ever say anything about his daughter truthfully or in person- it is all in good fun. Maybe not in the best taste- Hell I didn't even get banned for talking about crashes daughter three years ago (almost got my skull cracked).
                                This is another point I see people make here that I completely disagree with..

What makes this board great is that it isn't just a bunch of anonymous people talking shit. What makes it great is that it is primarily a local board where members actually know one another offline. That even members that don't get along can show up to a gathering and not let their petty differences ruin everyone else's fun (with a few exceptions or course). That when one of us goes through a tragedy (or just needs a little help) there are many that will drop everything to help.

Unmoderated shit talk occurs here, and can be entertaining, but that is far from what is great about it. That's why the true trolls are no longer welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X