Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cop Watched as Woman’s Kids Taken at Gunpoint, Ignored Her Cries for Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I was about to post "So it's like being Union" then I remembered that cops are Union.
    Not really. Here at least its mail ly for legal purposes. Doesn't really benefit you from an assignment standpoint.

Comment

Piece of shit.

Comment

I bet he would have got all bent out of shape if she had blown the guy away. Hell who knows he may have still just driven off. You really cant tell what these cops are going to do these days.
        WH

Comment

This is the '90s. You can't just walk up and slap a guy, you have to say something cool first

Comment

POS needs to be gone with a quickness!

Yale!
            <-- 20 years and a lowly Patrol Officer. I like it where I am plus I am near the top in seniority in Patrol. If I promote, I lose all seniority, will be moved to a detective slot(hack, spit!) which I do not want and only gain a very minor pay raise.
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
            George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post

Yale!
              <-- 20 years and a lowly Patrol Officer. I like it where I am plus I am near the top in seniority in Patrol. If I promote, I lose all seniority, will be moved to a detective slot(hack, spit!) which I do not want and only gain a very minor pay raise.
              It makes sense, when you put it like that.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Supreme court ruled that the police has no obligation to protect a person even if a person asks for help.

class joke
                {
                private:
                char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                double Peas, Carrots;
                string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                };

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post

Yale!
                    But you get to wear cheesy suits, sunglasses and say off the wall shit. Fringe benefits my man!

Comment

I can do that now, minus the sunglasses!
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Thats exactly the character that popped into my mind when i read the op
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          They're big men when they're writing tickets!
                          X2

Comment

Update:

DALLAS -- The Dallas Police Department fired a 28-year veteran officer for ignoring a woman whose children had been kidnapped as he was on his way to another call.

On the evening of Saturday, Aug. 23, Miesha Kilson reported her on-and-off ex-boyfriend of 14 years Steven Douglas was at her home and wouldn't leave. Douglas then told her he'd be gone by Monday morning, but as Kilson arrived to get supplies for her children's first day of school, she again found him at her apartment and again called police.

That sparked an altercation that ended with Douglas ramming Kilson's car, threatening her with a gun, and finally kidnapping the two children he had with Kilson on Illinois Avenue.

According to Dallas police, Senior Corporal Leslie Richardson was on his away to a burglary call when he heard about Kilson's report over the radio and the dispatcher announced a disturbance emergency call approaching Illinois Avenue which required a lights-and-siren response. At 7:31 a.m., Richardson was travelling eastbound on Illinois Avenue as the dispatcher announced shots being fired and Douglas ramming Kilson's car, as well as descriptions of the suspect and complaintant's vehicles.

A minute later, Richardson passed Douglas' car, which he abandoned in a grassy area before beginning to flee on foot. Seconds later, Richardson saw and approached Kilson's vehicle. Richardson pulled alongside Kilson, who began telling the officer, "That's him, that's him, right there," motioning towards Douglas.

According to Dallas police, Richardson responded "Right here what, baby? I'm on a call," and drove off. He continued to leave even as the dispatcher said Douglas was on Illinois Avenue and that "he just grabbed the kids."

Kilson told News 8 about the incident later that week , saying "He sped off and never came back... He left me there."

Richardson continued on to the burglary call he was originally travelling to, arrived at 7:37 a.m., and left shortly after, but did not immediately clear from the call to make himself available, as is required by Dallas police policy.

"An internal affairs investigation concluded that Senior Corporal Richardson placed persons in greater danger than necessary when he failed to take any action as a police officer and made an inappropriate comment to a citizen," the department said in a news release, also noting he used a tobacco product while driving a police vehicle and failed to clear himself after going to the burglary call.

Douglas was eventually shot and killed by another Dallas police officer when he pointed a gun at the officer, police say.

Douglas' mother, Rene Douglas, told News 8 that her son shouldn't have died and it shouldn't have escalated to that point. Kilson, despite the threats from her ex, said she feels the same way.

"I never thought my kids would lose their daddy. Not like that, not so early," Kilson said.

Richardson, who joined the force in August 1986 and was assigned to the South Central Patrol Division, was terminated for his actions. He has the right to appeal his discipline.

Comment

Working...
                            X