Can anyone recommend a good DWI lawyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    I have no input other than this lady in front of me has some huge tits that are pleasantly showcased by the tight white v-neck shirt she's wearing.
    My input is that I just heard a plant manager ask a VP what ebidta stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

You have to be shitting me. These are the guys that make desisions effecting my paycheck.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Wharz cans?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Explain it to folks on here.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I hear ebitda in a movie once....

Comment

Was it Wall Street?

Comment

"What the hell is that?" Would be my exact reaction if I heard someone reference ebidta.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions and positive statements folks. I'm slowly picking up the pieces and trying to move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      Thanks for the suggestions and positive statements folks. I'm slowly picking up the pieces and trying to move forward.
                      So , were ya drunk ? who popped ya

Comment

Got hit by another car after I had been drinking. Went to the hospital and did a blood test. Spent the night in Plano city jail and was sent to Collin county in the morning. Spent all day in the holding tank and got a county cell that night. Got myself out the following day since I couldn't remember any phone numbers. County sucked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                          Got hit by another car after I had been drinking. Went to the hospital and did a blood test. Spent the night in Plano city jail and was sent to Collin county in the morning. Spent all day in the holding tank and got a county cell that night. Got myself out the following day since I couldn't remember any phone numbers. County sucked balls.
                          If you are not at fault in a accident then I don't believe you can be charged with a DWI.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            If you are not at fault in a accident then I don't believe you can be charged with a DWI.
                            What planet are you on today ? DWI is DWI wether you're at fault or the innocent party...

Guessing you consented on the blood...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              What planet are you on today ? DWI is DWI wether you're at fault or the innocent party...

Guessing you consented on the blood...
                              I think he would know, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                I think he would know, trust me.
                                I would like to say yes to this but I am not always right. We just had an update and I swear we had a lengthy discussion about this. Let me go have a look.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X