Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Call Saul!!!!

Stop Breaking The Law Asshole!

Waiting for drstuckteezy or whatever his name is to come in and talk about how he drives drunk all the time and give you pointers on how to do it without getting caught...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

So how intoxicated were you?

Comment

At least your Fantasy Football team did very well this weekend.

Comment

Mimi Coffey has a fantastic rack.

Comment

Had to

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              Mimi Coffey has a fantastic rack.
              truely. ive been considering starting to drink and drive so i can see them.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Better Call Saul!!!!

Stop Breaking The Law Asshole!

Waiting for drstuckteezy or whatever his name is to come in and talk about how he drives drunk all the time and give you pointers on how to do it without getting caught...
                lol

Comment

Another vote for Mimi Coffey. She has got me off the hook four times now. I'm to the point where I don't even give a fuck anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Another vote for Mimi Coffey. She has got me off the hook four times now. I'm to the point where I don't even give a fuck anymore.
                    holy shit.......when we gonna go have a beer?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                          http://www.scottbrownlawyer.com/

remember the kid in burleson driving the truck that killed several people when he was drunk? This is the guy who should've been horse-whipped in public.
                          Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                            Had to

She's not charging enough.... still rocking those CD's in the visor...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              She's not charging enough.... still rocking those CD's in the visor...
                              oh man, i respectfully disagree 100%

god bless.

Comment

You really want your attorney in an overpriced car, not an Acura. Those are best reserved for teachers.

Comment

Working...
                                X